The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

Absolutely anything for an argument. I'm right, you and everybody else are wrong. BORING!!!

Want to point out where i was wrong 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33039815

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11431509/Saudi-Arabia-court-gives-death-penalty-to-man-who-renounced-his-Muslim-faith.html

Maybe you'd be happier if Mandaric had flogged the club to a Minister of that regime

The bigger issue with SA is not SUFC dealings but the current government, an absolute disgrace.

The bigger issue with SA is not SUFC dealings but the current government, an absolute disgrace.

But his point was about the differing investment in clubs and SUFC are part owned by a Saudi Minister and a Family Member of the House of Saud 

I suppose we have to say that Saudi Arabia are now possibly the 2nd most brutal regime on the planet after IS

But his point was about the differing investment in clubs and SUFC are part owned by a Saudi Minister and a Family Member of the House of Saud

I suppose we have to say that Saudi Arabia are now possibly the 2nd most brutal regime on the planet after IS

You are correct but UK businesses are only likely to stop having dealings with them when our government stops. It's gone on since the days of Thatcher too, it's nothing new

You are correct but UK businesses are only likely to stop having dealings with them when our government stops. It's gone on since the days of Thatcher too, it's nothing new

That wasn't my point i admit as a long time supporter of Amnesty i despise the Saudi regime for me they are worse than Hussein ever was and he was a meglomaniac these rumblezoids want to fund the very worst of the worst then come shopping in Paris, London and New York

It's been going on a whole lot longer than that. Where do you think our oil has come from for the last 100 years?

Sorry should have made it clearer, reference to Thatcher was in respect of arms. 

Why does she have to get the blame for everything? Seriously we have been arming the Saudi's since WW1.

What have I blamed her for exactly? I shared knowledge. If you can add to that by stating it goes back to WW1 then great, thanks for sharing