This special summer!

Has just opitomised what Owls talk is all about!.......manager in! Manager out...player in! Player out! Championship experience! ..........foreign flare!,..... The bottom line is!........far far to many saddos who nevergo to a game come on here with opinion after opinion! ITk and many hours spent trolling t'interweb finding nothing but BS! Stop pretending to be " WAWAW. " thing is this is a new era! Pay the money! Follow the owls and please stop bitching about my wonderful football club! Grow up the lot of ya and follow the mighty blue and white wizards!!

Seeing it,s the most we have ever paid for matchday tickets ,The top priority should be a Top manager ,Indeed CC might be but a mid table finish wont be enough ,Top 2 should be the least .I have no doubt Gray could have got us in the top 10 with backing ,So a top 10 with the backing this manager has got will not be enough.

Seeing it,s the most we have ever paid for matchday tickets ,The top priority should be a Top manager ,Indeed CC might be but a mid table finish wont be enough ,Top 2 should be the least .I have no doubt Gray could have got us in the top 10 with backing ,So a top 10 with the backing this manager has got will not be enough.

You needn't worry, DC won't stand for anything less

Has just opitomised what Owls talk is all about!.......manager in! Manager out...player in! Player out! Championship experience! ..........foreign flare!,..... The bottom line is!........far far to many saddos who nevergo to a game come on here with opinion after opinion! ITk and many hours spent trolling t'interweb finding nothing but BS! Stop pretending to be " WAWAW. " thing is this is a new era! Pay the money! Follow the owls and please stop bitching about my wonderful football club! Grow up the lot of ya and follow the mighty blue and white wizards!!

Has anyone got a babel fish that they can use to translate this into intelligible English?

Has just opitomised what Owls talk is all about!.......

manager in! Manager out...

player in! Player out!

Championship experience! ..........foreign flare!,.....

The bottom line is!........

far far to many saddos who nevergo to a game come on here with opinion after opinion!

ITk and many hours spent trolling t'interweb,

finding nothing but B   S!

Stop pretending to be " WAWAW. " thing is this is a new era!

Pay the money!

Follow the owls and please stop bitching about my wonderful football club!

Grow up the lot of ya and follow the mighty blue and white wizards!!

I read as a rap with all those parts annunciated with this as the music;

It makes more sense if you read it in the voice of William Shatner...