Chant for Carlos?

Lets be quite clear about a few things ..

1. NP was a top man during his time here.

2. He managed another club "saved" by MM.

To stave off relegation with those Walkers City (spelling is correct)  was a magnificent feat in itself.

3. Are we quite happy to group Portsmouth, Walkers City and now us as functional .... as opposed to dysfunctional

football clubs.  Look quite closey at that bunch.

DC paid far too much for us ... and I guess the penny has now dropped.

MM made far too much out of us.

We will feel the repercussions of that deal for some time ... maybe a long time.

I HOPE TO HELL I AM COMPLETELY WRONG!!!

ps. If SG did walk ... then I have even more respect for the man ... who with no money

managed to finish halfway up the table after the disaster that was always on the cards with DJ (whats a crap decision to get rid of GM)

and working for a guy who always just wanted to make quick buck ..... about as sincere as Hughie Green ..

and I mean that most sincerely folks , and the clapometer is just for fun.

Nighty, night.

To stave off relegation with those Walkers City (spelling is correct)  was a magnificent feat in itself.

3. Are we quite happy to group Portsmouth, Walkers City and now us as functional .... as opposed to dysfunctional

We will feel the repercussions of that deal for some time ... maybe a long time.

ps. If SG did walk ... then I have even more respect for the man ... who with no money

managed to finish halfway up the table after the disaster that was always on the cards with DJ (whats a crap decision to get rid of GM)

and working for a guy who always just wanted to make quick buck ..... about as sincere as Hughie Green ..

Nighty, night.

To what tune?

Nighty, night.

To what tune?

"McArthur Park".

Edited by tonyem

To stave off relegation with those Walkers City (spelling is correct) was a magnificent feat in itself.

football clubs. Look quite closey at that bunch.

Nighty, night.

Night night

VIVA CARVALHAL

VIVA CARVALHAL

HES GOT A 10 INCH KNOB

ITS BEEN IN DEIRDE'S GOB

VIVA CARVALHAL

Brilliant! I also like..

"CARLOS CARVALHAL'S HAVIN A PARTY BRING YOUR VODKA AND YOUR CHARLIE" from EcclesallOwl

Me and The Ultras were supping some cans of Hooch and dropping some sweet jams in the studio last night and we came up with this classic .

It's to the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow. We're going from the chorus that starts around 0:50 in the video.

'Carlos, Carlos Carvalhaaaaal

The hottest man north of Havanaaaaa

Carlos, Carlos Carvalhaaaaaal

Sexy football was always his passion

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Carloooooos, we fell in love'

and repeat.

It gives a lot of opportunities for some nice harmonising and also the option of dancing whilst we sing it.

Thoughts?

Guest Maxine

Me and The Ultras were supping some cans of Hooch and dropping some sweet jams in the studio last night and we came up with this classic .It's to the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow. We're going from the chorus that starts around 0:50 in the video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJTBfbQoTNk'Carlos, Carlos CarvalhaaaaalThe hottest man north of HavanaaaaaCarlos, Carlos CarvalhaaaaaalSexy football was always his passionoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhCarloooooos, we fell in love'and repeat.It gives a lot of opportunities for some nice harmonising and also the option of dancing whilst we sing it.Thoughts?

post-34850-0-35833600-1435800793_thumb.j

Me and The Ultras were supping some cans of Hooch and dropping some sweet jams in the studio last night and we came up with this classic .

It's to the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow. We're going from the chorus that starts around 0:50 in the video.

'Carlos, Carlos Carvalhaaaaal

The hottest man north of Havanaaaaa

Carlos, Carlos Carvalhaaaaaal

Sexy football was always his passion

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Carloooooos, we fell in love'

and repeat.

It gives a lot of opportunities for some nice harmonising and also the option of dancing whilst we sing it.

Thoughts?

Can we sing it in A, rather than B-flat major. I just can't hit those high notes anymore, unless I am being kicked in the round-uns by a nymphomaniac dwarf and her twin sister.