Rotherham game brought forward

so am i correct in thinking Wednesday fans going on train will get back to sheffield before Pigs & Millwall fans have gone in to the ground?

Nah, coppers will keep Wednesdayites waiting at Rotherham Central until gone 3 o'clock.

There'll be plenty of knobheads in both sheffield and South London, rubbing their hands together excitedly at this. Crazy, crazy decision.

Millwall nominate one game a year where all their mob turn up, I can guarantee that game next season will be at the pigs, so to add even more spice Wednesday fans will be arriving in Sheffield at the same time as Wall.

Should be an interesting Saturday evening.

Can't understand why Pigs v Millwall isn't a Tuesday night game. 

Edited by TaxiMark

Millwall nominate one game a year where all their mob turn up, I can guarantee that game next season will be at the pigs, so to add even more spice Wednesday fans will be arriving in Sheffield at the same time as Wall.

Should be an interesting Saturday evening.

Can't understand why Pigs v Millwall isn't a Tuesday night game.

Yep. They'll definitely be out for pigs.

I thought they might put our game at Rotherham to Friday night

Is the media team at S6 on holiday because there is nothing on the OS about this? All we seem to get these days are feel good stories about fans and charities which is fine as it goes but things are reported to be happening in the media but not confirmed by the club which breeds uncertainty.

Guest swintonowl1999

Well, anybody that fighting at football games are mugs.. Why scrap with a few lads of the opposite team just because they support somebody else?

I have Blades fans we have banter between ourselves but we'll never go to blows..

Spend £300 on a StoneIsland coat and roger off to the local boxing club to scrap if you're in the mood.

Smart thinking by SYP though, get as many arrested and banned before Euros in France

Did same with Newcastle and Sunderland last year