Spineless Backbone

We may have grumbled a little about Stuart Gray. I for one was underwhelmed when he was appointed, yet he was very like-able, had the players on board and won the fans over. A good finish in the league, had built a good solid team and we were in a stable position. Yes we struggled scoring and playing exciting football but he had not had the chance to sign a decent winger or or two or a striker who knew where the net was. There is no point looking back and we must go on, but I do feel a little worried about how what is happening will affect our current players.

If we have no manager, an owner abroad who is running the club day to day, who is buying players and communicating with current staff?

We must be told as supporters, I run a business myself and know that how SWFC are running their business as the moment appears to be spineless and we need a backbone ASAP as the season draws ever nearer.

I have a feeling that Mr Roeder may well be the one appointed as our Head Coach! Again I wouldn't welcome this but sometimes things work out, or don't. 

Guest mkowl

I run a business but still think I could run a football club

In breaking news my business is just about to file some accounts for a client, place the stationary order and ring up to moan about the photocopier. But only when I get off Owlstalk

I run a business too but I wouldn't have any idea of how to run a football club.   

I also run my own business and I too would have no idea how to run a football club - best leave it to those who do.

I do also have a feeling that Mr Roeder may well end up being head coach?

Edited by Spookone

or you could have put your childish demands in one of the other two hundred threads demanding to know whats going on.

I'm increasingly baffled as to why some fans are content to have a summer of silence from our club.

It is absolutely not a childish demand for a £400 season ticket holder to be asking for more transparency about the direction the club is heading in at this stage.

I'm increasingly baffled as to why some fans are content to have a summer of silence from our club.

It is absolutely not a childish demand for a £400 season ticket holder to be asking for more transparency about the direction the club is heading in at this stage.

Our club apologies I wasn't aware you fronted some of the £40m, I was under the impression that it was sole ownership!

I've never started a thread before. I'm quiety biding my time, waiting for the right moment and the perfect topic. When it comes it's going to hit you all like a ton of bricks.

Wait....just wait...greatness is coming...

Edited by poite