Spineless Backbone

If we have no manager, an owner abroad who is running the club day to day, who is buying players and communicating with current staff?

The committee and system our owner has put in place is taking care of all of this. read the statements that have been put out in the past etc. and just stop whining.

once contracts are up on the 1st, I'm sure we'll see movement in terms of players and backroom staff.

If not, and a couple of weeks into pre season training we're in the same position. then you should actually worry

Edited by POWP

Why do people think we have a right to be informed about anything. It's nice if the club release details but ultimately they can do what they want. Either go to matches or don't but don't demand to be told everything. Think some people think Chansiri should post the minutes from every meeting he has on these boards so everyone's in the loop.

Why do people think we have a right to be informed about anything. It's nice if the club release details but ultimately they can do what they want. Either go to matches or don't but don't demand to be told everything. Think some people think Chansiri should post the minutes from every meeting he has on these boards so everyone's in the loop.

Because without us there is no club.

A football club should not be just a business. It's an important part of the local community and should have the fans at the heart of everything it does.

Otherwise what's the point? There's a million more reliable ways for a businessman to make money.

If the new owner doesn't understand that, then I wouldn't want him at the club, Premiership or not.

There's a million more reliable ways for a businessman to make money.

If the new owner doesn't understand that, then I wouldn't want him at the club, Premiership or not.

Not even with Bielsa at the helm and Aguerro and Sanchez banging them in upfront as we power to another European title?

When did this 'what is going on at the club is nothing to do with the fans' (I'm paraphrasing) mentality start?

Cannot see anywhere where that was said. Let us see what they pull together before the season start.

Not saying never communicate but give them a chance to do it in their way at a time which fits in with the way they operate.

Because without us there is no club.

I get that but when did it become intrinsic to owning a football club that every fan had to have knowledge of every decision made and everything had to be released to feed the media feeding frenzie? We either pay our money or we don't.We attend matches or we don't. It's our choice. But the club don't need to inform us of everything that is happening. To do so may cause problems with some of what is happening. So we should just sit back, await the outcome and then make a decision to go or not. But people need to stop this screaming demand to be told everything or put £37 mill up and buy Chansiri out and they can come on Owlstalk and tell everybody everything. That would last 5 minutes.

Edited by stanningtonowl