Harry Redknapp

What's the chances we could entice ol Harry if Cooper becomes a cropper? He is apparently wanting a new project.

He may have failed with QPR but that may have been due to the squad he inherited & couldn't get rid of. He got Tottenham over achieving by playing attractive attacking football & grabs the odd bargain (just don't tell the taxman).

Edited by Stainless1983

What's the chances we could entice ol Harry if Cooper doesn't come? He is apparently wanting a new project.

He may have failed with QPR but that may have been due to the squad he inherited & couldn't get rid of. He got Tottenham over achieving by playing attractive attacking football & grabs the odd bargain (just don't tell the taxman).

Good god,harry "spends loads,achieves diddly redknapp" is the most over rated manager of the modern era,never ever has he once accepted his failings,just trots out the old time cliches,not for me thanks !!

None

I think if we offered the chance the come in with a younger assistant coach to mentor for the future he could be tempted. But I guess it's unlikely as he probably wouldn't want to work under a committee.

What's the chances we could entice ol Harry if Cooper becomes a cropper? He is apparently wanting a new project.

Jesus Christ.

The suggestions on here just amaze me.

Here's a clue - look at the geographical area of his previous clubs. If they are not within a reasonable distance of Sandbanks he aint interested even if we were stupid enough to offer him a fortune.

Stainless, you do know where Arry lives I take it?

Jesus Christ.The suggestions on here just amaze me.Here's a clue - look at the geographical area of his previous clubs. If they are not within a reasonable distance of Sandbanks he aint interested even if we were stupid enough to offer him a fortune.

lol

I'm certain some of our fans have serious issues...

I've heard some daft things this week, flouncing, attention seeking etc....

However this...

Harry did more damage to the South coast of England and London than the Luftwaffe FFS!!!

Edited by GHS

Well done to the OP for this thread. We haven't had a 'ridiculous manager suggestion' thread for a few weeks now. It's like we're all resigned to the fact that Carvalhal and Cooper are coming in, despite the lack of a club statement.

Long live the ludicrous rumour.

Even if we could attract him (hint: we couldn't) I'd be horrified if we did.

I'd genuinely rather have the Lee Bullen in charge, or pretty much any other manager in the game. We probably wouldn't win anything, but at least we'd be solvent.

OMG Please end this nightmare, pass me the gun quick!!