2 signings today

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Nixon hasn't really called much tbf

Never mentioned anything about lackman or anything

Also said carvahal would be announced like 10 days ago

Yes called the Gray scenario but so did loads of others

Bump

A Polish fella who plays in Germany and a Swedish bloke with a turkish name name who plays in Turkey.

Must be reyt, because the great guru, blessed be every tweet, says so days after it was on here.   lol

Hope that clears it all up.

The Gray removal was called by dozens on here before anybody other than one of his sycophants had heard of Alan fooookin Nixon.

If I never see his name mentioned again, it will be too soon.

Adults fawning on some clowns every word. Pathetic.

I don't know if you're referring to me at the end there but you're wide of the mark if so. I'm just passing on the information. You can believe what you like.

i think he should be taken with a pinch of salt and comes across as a bit of a bell. but he does seem to get snippets of information which was more detailed than simply saying Gray would be sacked , although for some reason he seems to put a negative slant on it.

If he's wrong about those two then it will show him up.

When you say 'days after' do you mean later the same day?

can't beat a bit of over exaggeration lol

he's not itk because others mentioned the same thing. those presenters on sky sports will be out of a job soon lol

Edited by richowl

Nixon hasn't really called much tbf

Never mentioned anything about lackman or anything

Also said carvahal would be announced like 10 days ago

Yes called the Gray scenario but so did loads of others

To be fair to him he had the petrescu thing and the hunt for other managers correct.

But a lot of the other things he has said recently have been a bit wooly

When you say 'days after' do you mean later the same day?

can't beat a bit of over exaggeration lol

he's not itk because others mentioned the same thing. those presenters on sky sports will be out of a job soon lol

The great guru = SSN  lol

What has Nixon done exactly to warrant the hatred on here? He's just a sports journo who is somewhat more likely to be ITK than the average 'man on the street' because it's his job.

Is it just because he expressed a negative opinion of how the club is going about it's business?

What has Nixon done exactly to warrant the hatred on here? He's just a sports journo who is somewhat more likely to be ITK than the average 'man on the street' because it's his job.

Is it just because he expressed a negative opinion of how the club is going about it's business?

Probable due to the Watergate scandal. 

He comes across as a bit of a smart @r$e but I doubt people would be bothered about that if he was telling us what we wanted to hear Edited by Bluesteel

Guest wilyfox

What has Nixon done exactly to warrant the hatred on here?

Not said what people are wanting to hear, that's about it. A lot of his cynical comments echo what's said on here anyway.

You can't exactly say he had the Petrescu thing correct either. He said it and then wrote about it. That's all that happened as far as we know.

Then the chairman of the club petrescu joined instead more or less confirmed it.

I'm sure some of the things he says are wide of the mark but he called that correctly. i don't instantly believe nor write off anything he says really.