2 signings today

I don't think he meant that, or he at least back tracked. He was suggesting it was baffling that we were going domestic then changed markets and that we don't have a manager in place.

But he did say last week that we did have a manager in carvalhal

He is also adamant that the pole and the swede are signing

I don't think he meant that, or he at least back tracked. He was suggesting it was baffling that we were going domestic then changed markets and that we don't have a manager in place.

But he did say last week that we did have a manager in carvalhal

He is also adamant that the pole and the swede are signing

Did he mention them before their names cropped up on here?

So he's just another bobbar 'journo' who gets all his 'scoops' off Owlstalk. You couldn't make it up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

far from it he's been the one to break news before.

in this situation it seems someone was more ITK than him.

He called the Gray removal and the petrescu story.

He didn't call the two signings before they were mentioned on here but perhaps he was able to verify when asked.

He's said they are supposed to be signing and come off the fence so if they don't then it will be quite telling as to just how much he actually knows

He didn't call the two signings before they were mentioned on here but perhaps he was able to verify when asked.

He's said they are supposed to be signing and come off the fence so if they don't then it will be quite telling as to just how much he actually knows

I've got lost in this thread now, which two players are we meant to be signing again?

The Gray removal was called by dozens on here before anybody other than one of his sycophants had heard of Alan fooookin Nixon.

If I never see his name mentioned again, it will be too soon.

Adults fawning on some clowns every word.  Pathetic.

nixons been around for a few years. he didn't randomly appear to break the gray/petrescu stories lol

He'll have been spouting crap all those years, yet his sycophants lap up all his garbage.

Jim Jones couldn't have done it better.

He'll have been spouting crap all those years, yet his sycophants lap up all his garbage.

Jim Jones couldn't have done it better.

seems like you've got serious beef with him.

I'm sure he'll be at tipping point with your opinion of him lol