Jordan Rhodes

Guest ben29

There's been an increase of cr4p posted on Owlstalk over the last few weeks, rumour's about this player or that player, rumour's about the head coach/manager, even people thinking they know all about the finances at the club, and yes it p1sses me off too BUT what p1sses me off more are the post's that follow "Get em banned" or "These plebs are stupid" oh yeah, that particularly intellectual one "Nobber"

Should hang your heads in shame, poor lad only posted what he thought was right and then said sorry.

It was me that suggested an Owlstalk post season break although I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Neil wasn't impressed by the idea surprisingly. I've no idea why. 

To be fair to get an Owlstalk post season break. Don't click on the icon.

The Op has let Owlstalk down, he's let the club down, he's let his fellow fans down. Most of all though he's let himself down and brought generations of shame to his family and his community.

He needs to pm every single member of Owlstalk and apologise personally. He then needs to take the mike in the centre circle at the first home game, get on his knees and beg forgiveness.

The Op has let Owlstalk down, he's let the club down, he's let his fellow fans down. Most of all though he's let himself down and brought generations of shame to his family and his community.

He needs to pm every single member of Owlstalk and apologise personally. He then needs to take the mike in the centre circle at the first home game, get on his knees and beg forgiveness.

Without a complimentary reach around, all that means nothing 

Guest Gazzaswfc

I saw Jordan giving his dad a fathers day card this dinner time in old crown they looked in deep conversation his dad might be brokering the deal ?

The people who do those Twitter accounts have something missing in their lives. Either an absent father, no social skills or they are just too damn ugly to leave the house. This is why they have to fill the void in their lives by winning strangers' approval and respect.

A bit like Owlstalk thinking about it.

lol

How could you possibly get that mixed up? Christ, some of the plebs who come on here are worryingly stupid.

Plebgate lol

We should show compassion to our fellow posters. This was a mistake and I am sure the op will think about this post for many a year, and each day regret what happened. I for one am ready to forgive. I hope we all can find it in our hearts to forgive the op.

lol