What is the biggest SWFC bet you've won/lost

had us on an acca the weekend we beat leeds 6-0 and won £660

bumped into someones car on way home from that game and had to pay £800 for repairs

Bloody hell mate, rollacoaster weekend or what.

Watford last day of the season.

Put a £1 bet on Wednesday to win in the 85th minute at 500/1.

First Nuhiu equalised, then Isgrove broke free with no keeper in the net. Then the Watford fans invaded the pitch and forced the end of the game.

Was. Not. Happy. Really feel sorry for those stood around me at the game. Literally went mental.

Guest Gazzaswfc

I bet £100 on Jeffers Olsen bothroyd west & nuhiu to get 20 goals in a season & won £0 😢

Was absolutely convinced that we would get soundly beaten at the lane a few years back. We had loads of injuries and they were chasing promotion. I put £50 on them to soften the expected blow.

We drew 2-2, which pre match I would have been happy with and gladly written the stake off, however it was the one were we were 2 up only to let it slip.

Serves me right I suppose. 

I gambled big time by being an owl in the first place, like most of ya - spent a fortune watchin em home and away over 45 years .. it adds up!

All ive got for it so far is boxing day massacre, "Dink"day, fa cup semi-final pig day + millenium play off. Collectively over time you gamble in the hope you win overall. I'm down at the moment but will keep on gambling to my dying day for the big win in the end. WAWAW

Guest WESTENDOWL

50 to1 Hirst to score first and Wednesday to win 3-2 against Man Utd thank you Nigel Jemson

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

Bet £30 for us to go down in approx. March 76ish with the firm's bookies, we'd just drawn with Chesterfield 3-3, and things didn't look good.

Never had luck with bets, so tried it to keep us up.

Fkin delighted I lost.

£30 in 1976 who are you Mr Ladbroke

Edited by WESTENDOWL

First game in Jan '05. Home to Wrexham. Maclean to score first and Wednesday to win 4-0. Was only going to put a fiver on but the bookies in the north had run out of change (seriously) so made it a tenner.

0-0 half time, five mins in the second half joey O'brien skips through and gets taken down by last man for a pen. Maclean slots it home, Kenwyn adds two in about 30 seconds. Heggingbottom made it 4. Then their GK got injured after they'd made all their subs. So Wrexham were down to 9, with their CM in net. Brunt gets the ball, entire ground yelling him to shoot with me yelling to run it to corner flag.

£810. Happy day.

Edited by Loppy

50 to1 Hirst to score first and Wednesday to win 3-2 against Man Utd thank you Nigel Jemson

If it's tge one I am thinking of I went to that game, they had fans on our KOP where tango stands, fuuckin reight game after coming from behind