Are these the worst pre-season games ever?

I hope they're playing the St mirren game in carpet slippers (tartan optional). We don't want any damage to the new pitch.

Hearing it is being played at the Niagra to smooth the purchase of the grounds from SYP and to get planning passed for the bridge from Middlewood Road

#protectournewpitch

when I read this post I was sure it was a wind up , but its official . so yer without doubt this is the worst set of pre season games ,only York n scunny should be in that list . im sure some1 has a master plan as in taking say 80-1 for us to go down n making millions maybe bookies will soon see that's the plan n slash the odds. so many clubs have been so badly miss managed ie blackpool,leeds etc just hope we aint goin to be doing same. if this pre season fixtures are done cause its last minute desperation then will same happen with players /signings?

I like it! Thinking like a Premier League club already by not playing any Premier League clubs in pre-season friendlies*

*apart from those extremely lucrative middle- or far-eastern tours that the really big clubs do.

when I read this post I was sure it was a wind up , but its official . so yer without doubt this is the worst set of pre season games ,only York n scunny should be in that list . im sure some1 has a master plan as in taking say 80-1 for us to go down n making millions maybe bookies will soon see that's the plan n slash the odds. so many clubs have been so badly miss managed ie blackpool,leeds etc just hope we aint goin to be doing same. if this pre season fixtures are done cause its last minute desperation then will same happen with players /signings?

We don't get to play Stoke in a friendly this season so we're definitely trying to get relegated on purpose.

Owlstalk logic  :duntmatter:

I once had a career on Football Manager with St Mirren and I quite enjoyed it, was a good save so I am happy with that game. I was influenced by an old Pannini sticker album from the early 90's where St Mirren were the first team I completed in the album. 

Banjo.

I always look out for St Mirren and Brechins scores ever since we got Willie Lawson from Brechin and sold him to St Mirren a year later...he even scored for us in the old Div 1...and had a double page feature in the TopIcal Times Football Book at the time...never a dull moment at our 'ouse I tell thee!! ... :biggrin:

only game ill get to in pre-season is scuny,  then the Brizzle city game...

having said that, my brother (toon fan) reckons Newcastle are at the sty this pre-season(?) and asked if i wanted to go, we'll see, depends on Newcastle, last year when NUFC came to our place Mike Ashley said toon fans had to buy membership (£45) before getting a seat in lepp lane... ill happily go to the sty if i can go in the away end but im not sitting in the home end, no way.