51 days to go, we're all mushrooms aren't we

Guest rubydubydoo

Guest rubydubydoo

I'm a little disappointed if not surprised that there is nothing coming from the club

The more I think about it the more I think that SG walked rather than sacked and this was not a scenario they were expecting , hence the delay.

I appreciate that DC is a doer and not a talker but still feel just a further brief statement would be appropriate.

Currently I feel the fans are being kept completely in the dark ( hence mushroom )

The management must see that there are hundreds of pages and thousands of posts on the subject and surely a snippet of info would be appreciated.

I'm a little disappointed if not surprised that there is nothing coming from the club

The more I think about it the more I think that SG walked rather than sacked and this was not a scenario they were expecting , hence the delay.

I appreciate that DC is a doer and not a talker but still feel just a further brief statement would be appropriate.

Currently I feel the fans are being kept completely in the dark ( hence mushroom )

The management must see that there are hundreds of pages and thousands of posts on the subject and surely a snippet of info would be appreciated.

You reckon the management read owlstalk when thousands of our fans don't even know it exists??!

Guest Distraught!

Whilst we don't need constant updates, communication is key.

When was the last proper media appearance from anyone still working at the club?

When Adam and Glenn arrived, I think.

Didn't (your mate, and mine) Alan Biggs say that Stuart Gray stormed out of a meeting.  Maybe he found out that they'd approached Petrescu behind his back, approached Roder who confirmed it, and then bolted...

...to the cross keys where he then got on the phone to Bully, called Chansiri a fanny, Roeder a jobsworth, said he didn't want the job anyway and downed 16 Jagermeisters.  He then rang Stoke City up and said that Kieren Westwood was available and that we would be happy with Kirkland as our number one.  The pleasing thing for Stuart is that by the end of the night he couldn't remember why he was angry or why he'd got no shirt on or why he was dancing down penistone road with a retired greyhound on an old rope.  Bully picked him up, as he was weeing up against the kop turnstiles, and took him back to his place to recover before he went on holiday with the Rhodeses and the family.  Not an ideal pre holiday evening for Bully you might think.  He's got in touch with Owlerton to try and find out where the dog came from but no luck as of yet.

That's what happened anyway.  Read it on twitter.

Nothing surprises me where sheffield wednesday is concerned. A joke of a club who never fail to make a mess of things. It is so embarrassing that a club with the tremendous support it has cannot get it's act together.

I'd worry about your 91st anniversary if I were you and start planning for your 100th

Guest Distraught!

Yep, they're starting to take the shiitake.  lol