Odds have just changed again.

Guest conisbrough

Gary Rowett left JFH with excellent team and he benefited from this. Gary Rowett did excellent job at Birmingham last season would not mind him in as manager/coach.

Allardyce has dropped from 12-1 to 8-1 now. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JFH as player manager would solve 2 jobs in 1 go as well. lol

*fingers-crossed* for Big Sam.

Big Sam is my 1st choice but can't see us attracting him here. I'd love to be proved wrong because appointing him would be a massive statement of intent. Seems more likely that it'll be someone from Europe or inexperienced like JFH.

Guest swintonowl1999

Sorry to seem dull

Not used to these betting odds

What does 1/3- 1/5 mean? Is that more likely or less likely he will be Manageer?

Sorry to seem dull

What does 1/3- 1/5 mean? Is that more likely or less likely he will be Manageer?

It means you've got to put the higher amount on to win the smaller amount, so more likely. Edited by Saxondale

Sorry to seem dull

1/3 means put  3 on win 1     so 1/5  means  put 5 on to win 1  therefore  as it is now 1/3  it would seem less likely he is get the job however he is still strong fav

caveat is that what ever someone's odds are it's  only a guide to how much money has been placed not necessarily a guide to probability 

Guest sotonowl

Sorry to seem dull

You put £3 bet on to win £1 or £5 on to win £1, You get your stake back so you'd get £4 back from the 1/3 and £6 back from the 1/5

Guest swintonowl1999

Ah thought it was like that... So it's a good thing he has less chance of becoming the manger of bets have dropped?

Be better when we get Tommorow out of the way , get to monday , appoint this Carlos character and hopefully concentrate on player recruitment and hope to god there not all ex Braga and Besiktas reserve players

All i know is, someone's made serious money if Carvahal gets the job. He was betted from 50/1 into odds on favourite in one swoop. Thats a fair old bet to change the market like that.

I managed to get a tenner on at 10/1 with wm hill, not sure that's serious money though, but i'll be well chuffed😊