Odds have just changed again.

The market is so small that bets from owlstalkers are more than likely driving it.

Seriously.

The bookies know absolutely nothing, the just react to bets placed.

Sorry but that might be the case for a day or so after the sacking but once the market settles down trust me they know a lot more than you think.

You wouldn't mind being a quid behind the blokes that know absolutely nothing!

Most of those will be Owlstalkers putting money on . Sheridan rumour came up yesterday on here and his odds shortened

It came up in the national press not on here.

Betting is a multi million pound industry and people within it are more than capable of having a word with the press and telling them to run a Legend of the club being linked with the job story to take folks money

Just looking at that list and seeing 14 teams in 14 years and no management for 3 years says to me that he should not be appointed !!!

Would love to know what has made DC choose this fella if it does end up being him. Got to be something more behind it!

The market is so small that bets from owlstalkers are more than likely driving it.

Seriously.

The bookies know absolutely nothing, the just react to bets placed.

Maybe true, but how did carvalhal's odds come crashing down from 50/1 to 3/1 on ??

Most on here had never even heard of him

Me included

Strong strong photoshop game there

Not photoshop

Same thing happened to me but there were about 3 names at the top that were suspended and only CC and Sheridan had odds left available, but then refreshed and the odds had gone back to normal and some had shortened. Think that's just what happened when they're shortening odds.

Wasn't there rumblings about Alex Mcleish when Milan was here ?

If DC has got himself in a bit of tangle wouldn't shock me if he's gone to Milan for contacts/advise

The question is would Allardyce or Lambert work with Roeder involved? I would seriously doubt that to be honest, both men would want full control of affairs at a guess.

I think DC has done a U-turn on CC to be honest otherwise he would have been appointed yesterday (I hope this is the case anyway).