Kevin Prince Boateng & Sidney Sam

http://www.tsmplug.com/richlist/fc-schalke-player-salaries/ That is obviously yearly salary not weekly. 

He's on £35,000 p/w, I wrongly converted the euro values. 

Still, not totally out of reach as he'd be on another drop in wages after being released for being a naughty boy.

How much of a wage drop do you think he'll be willing to take?

Even on £30k he'd be on double what our current top earners are on.

Please can we stop thinking that someone who's played 70 games in the top division in Italy and 50 games in the German top division in the last 5 years has ANY interest in joining an English Championship team? It's embarrassing.

Plus, that website is CLEARLY rounding the figures to the nearest 0.5 decimal place. He could easily be on €2.7million a year, which would equate to £37.5k p/w. Again, how much of a pay cut do you think he's willing to take? A player who was worth £8.8 million 24 months ago will not be joining Sheffield Wednesday on a free. He'll go back to Italy and play for a Serie A team, or stay in Germany and play for a lower-placed Bundesliga team, or he will go to Qatar and earn £80k to do sweet f/a. Please can we stop living on cloud 9. 

Perhaps not KPB, but people were laughing off us paying £20k a week for someone. We've been talking about signing Hooper on £32k, rumours of Berbatov (bull IMO, but lots of people willing to believe) and players for £10m. My initial point stands, those are the kinds of player we should (and are) looking at.

In your face, nay-sayers  :milan:

Perhaps not KPB, but people were laughing off us paying £20k a week for someone. We've been talking about signing Hooper on £32k, rumours of Berbatov (bull IMO, but lots of people willing to believe) and players for £10m. My initial point stands, those are the kinds of player we should (and are) looking at.

In your face, nay-sayers :milan:

Alright Adthe, chill out

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

In your face, nay-sayers  :milan:

Wish my c0ck was as thick as you!