Mowatt, Wickham, D Gray, Aluko, Nolan, McGugan

Guest Darkus Owlus

Bakary Sako's contract expires this summer and will move?

Worth pushing th boat out for.

Roger this 4m player stuff he's free. He's leaving wolves now they aren't going up.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Everyone....well nearly everyone needs to get a grip and a reality check quickly or there will be a great deal of dissapointment come the start of the season.

Would love marquee signings etc however, not gonna happen. If we sign Mcgugan it will be a great start but suspect that only free transfers will follow.

Ipswich are the model.....spent about £200k tops and made the play offs......Cardiff...paying stupid wages and spent stupid money and still rubbish !

Something about him wanting them to honour so much of his wage,like I said just a rumour

He will probably want all of his wage honoured but why should he get paid up when clubs will want him anyway?

Kev, who told you that? If it was the new owner that's good news, if it was the turnstile operator I'd take it with a shovel full of salt.

lol. It certainly wasn't the turnstile operator, but it did come from a credible source. He told me other things that just convinced me we will blast the championship next season, exciting times ahead. UTO

lol. It certainly wasn't the turnstile operator, but it did come from a credible source. He told me other things that just convinced me we will blast the championship next season, exciting times ahead. UTO

Been playing World of Warcraft with Att Chansiri again?..

Promotion within 2 years. Anyone who thinks we'll do that by careful free transfers and paying a bit more in wages is blinkered. The squad is nowhere near good enough and neither bar 3 or 4 of the first team are genuine promotion candidates.

Look at what's happened so far: 1- dc has paid £37-38 million for the club.

2- Nearly £2 million committed to new pitch (not just new pitch but the best type available) and a new scoreboard (to improve matchday experience and generate more revenue.

3 - Starting to implement a new professional management structure to drag the club out of the dark ages and take the club forward, Roeder and Pearson will not be on peanuts.

4 - Pearson states that dc is "frighteningly ambitious" this from a man that has guided hull into the premiership!

So far that is nearly £40 million plus Roeder and Pearsons wages, dc is not playing at this!

I think a large proportion of our fan base have got so used to no ambition and accepting 3rd & 4th rate players that they daren't or can't envisage that changing.

I think we will spend money on transfers this summer, not only because we have to but to change everyone outside sheffields perception of us. Despite Chris woods when we signed him mostly being a disaster the signing at the time was a great statement of intent, England's no 1 keeper and I expect us to make a similar type of signing this summer.

Who it will be I genuinely don't know but the team that takes to the pitch at hillsborough for the first game next season will be (imho) a much more exciting, expensively assembled and remunerated one than the one that started against Leeds.

Edited by damianb1

Promotion within 2 years. Anyone who thinks we'll do that by careful free transfers and paying a bit more in wages is blinkered. The squad is nowhere near good enough and neither bar 3 or 4 of the first team are genuine promotion candidates.

2- Nearly £2 million committed to new pitch (not just new pitch but the best type available) and a new scoreboard (to improve matchday experience and generate more revenue.

3 - Starting to implement a new professional management structure to drag the club out of the dark ages and take the club forward, Roeder and Pearson will not be on peanuts.

4 - Pearson states that dc is "frighteningly ambitious" this from a man that has guided hull into the premiership!

So far that is nearly £40 million plus Roeder and Pearsons wages, dc is not playing at this!

I think a large proportion of our fan base have got so used to no ambition and accepting 3rd & 4th rate players that they daren't or can't envisage that changing.

I think we will spend money on transfers this summer, not only because we have to but to change everyone outside sheffields perception of us. Despite Chris woods when we signed him mostly being a disaster the signing at the time was a great statement of intent, England's no 1 keeper and I expect us to make a similar type of signing this summer.

Who it will be I genuinely don't know but the team that takes to the pitch at hillsborough for the first game next season will be (imho) a much more exciting, expensively assembled and remunerated one than the one that started against Leeds.

That's the way I see it.

Pearson is there mainly to stop agents screwing us now me have ££££

Guest wilyfox

the pitch, ground improvements, identified players, money available for these players. Exciting times ahead. UTO

Spill the beans, fella.

I agree with this. Wednesday have got to used to our lack of ambition. Perhaps it's a generational thing - we've been down there so long and just starting to emerge.

I'm excited