Gotto disagree.

Our biggest problem has been not scoring enough goals and bringing in reinforcements when they needed to be brought in, especially wingers.

Last summers transfer dealings was shambolic, and undoubtedly had an effect over the course of the season.

Semedo is not the problem imo.

he said semedo isn't good enough, not semedo is the biggest problem

Is this based upon today's performance?

No. I would have kept him, but out of sentiment and his defensive side of the game. However today has reminded me that if we are ambitious and if we want promotion we need better.

And I already think we have better in Melo. Looks like he can do the Semedo job and isn't incompetent with the ball at his feet.

No chance ... Hope he's given a contract. Over the course of the season he thoroughly deserves one

Not his best display today but definitely wasn't his worst

I, for one will be gutted if he is released. Top player, top professional

100% agree

No. I would have kept him, but out of sentiment and his defensive side of the game. However today has reminded me that if we are ambitious and if we want promotion we need better.

And I already think we have better in Melo. Looks like he can do the Semedo job and isn't incompetent with the ball at his feet.

Fair dos. 

Think a fair few who played today will be plying their trade elsewhere next season, including the head coach. 

Can't imagine that Mr Chansiri does sentiment. 

he said semedo isn't good enough, not semedo is the biggest problem

fair enough.  

I still think Semedo is good enough for our team, his performances this season are testament to that.  Jose is the least of our worries imo.  

Don't think anyone has seen enough of melo to say we should keep him and release semedo

You could count the number of players in our team who battled and showed courage on one hand today

Semedo was one of them.

If anybody thinks we are going to put together a team that is going to pass and outplay teams next season they are deluded.

We need to sign men to replace the boys and not get rid of one of the men.

Forcing him into the team at the expense of a superior player on sentiment is not how you win games.

The problem with him is, and always has been, the fact that he simply cannot contribute with the ball. 

He often receives the ball unmarked in acres of space when we are on the offensive. If you are in their half of the field you have to be able to contribute. He really doesn't know what to do with the ball. Attacks come to nothing. We can't retain possession. 

He is good in a (without the ball) Megson type side that is not arsed about possession, but he is not good enough for a top half team never mind a promotion team.

Melo is far superior. 

Forcing him into the team at the expense of a superior player on sentiment is not how you win games.

The problem with him is, and always has been, the fact that he simply cannot contribute with the ball. 

He often receives the ball unmarked in acres of space when we are on the offensive. If you are in their half of the field you have to be able to contribute. He really doesn't know what to do with the ball. Attacks come to nothing. We can't retain possession. 

He is good in a (without the ball) Megson type side that is not arsed about possession, but he is not good enough for a top half team never mind a promotion team.

Melo is far superior. 

Melo has played about 5 games. 

Very very heavy heart but on your way mate.

We need better. Is this a midfielder who is going to push us up the table? Nope. I think Gray realised this with the signing of Melo.

I agree to an extent, certainly not good enough to start every week if we want to be competing for the top 6, he works hard but when we have the ball he's a hinderence to anything positive we try and do because he's just got nothing to offer with the ball.

When we went a goal down today he should have been hooked aswell, he's pointless when you're chasing a game

That said, think I'd keep him as the squad option ( horses for courses, he can do a specific job on occasion ) and look to show Hutchinson the door personally, need to make room for some genuine quality, ideally that can play more than 20 games a season