Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

http://www.zerozero.pt/noticia.php?id=157586&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sheffield Wednesday does not interest Ricardo Pereira

07/03/2015 09:48

Text by Álvaro Gonçalves

E7

© ZEROZERO.PT - Catarina MORAIS

Ricardo Pereira, who was recently for the Portuguese selection in the under-21 European Championships category is being touted as Target Sheffield Wednesday, England team coached by Carlos Carvalhal.

However, asked about this possibility, the manager of FC Porto player said he knew nothing about the interest of Sheffield Wednesday, saying the statement has is that Ricardo Pereira will continue to integrate the squad.

"I know nothing and I do not think it's a good possibility, since it is a second-tier team. Ricardo will get in the squad of FC Porto, that is the indication we have, "said Pedro Falcao, businessman, told the Record.

The versatile footballer of 21 years last season was used by Julen Lopetegui in 13 games, having also aligned the team B of blue and white in six matches.

Thought that one was a little bit too good to be true Would have been nice to have been linked with that sort quality for a change

http://www.zerozero.pt/noticia.php?id=157586&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sheffield Wednesday does not interest Ricardo Pereira

07/03/2015 09:48

Text by Álvaro Gonçalves

E7

© ZEROZERO.PT - Catarina MORAIS

Ricardo Pereira, who was recently for the Portuguese selection in the under-21 European Championships category is being touted as Target Sheffield Wednesday, England team coached by Carlos Carvalhal.

However, asked about this possibility, the manager of FC Porto player said he knew nothing about the interest of Sheffield Wednesday, saying the statement has is that Ricardo Pereira will continue to integrate the squad.

"I know nothing and I do not think it's a good possibility, since it is a second-tier team. Ricardo will get in the squad of FC Porto, that is the indication we have, "said Pedro Falcao, businessman, told the Record.

The versatile footballer of 21 years last season was used by Julen Lopetegui in 13 games, having also aligned the team B of blue and white in six matches.

Shame cos he sounds a very exciting player.

Wigan fans really rated Kimbo, he's a very creative player that'd thrive well for the style we are trying to build. 

This mcgugan to Huddersfield got any truth to it?@reluctantnicko

@Jamie__1739 Hi agent trying to sell him ... so are Watford ... u know the price ... can't see it unless someone going.

I reckon his price will have dropped by the end of August and then he'll move to a mid table team.

We sold our main attacking threat, a player who'd proven he could score and create goals in the championship, for peanuts. However you try and spin it, it's proven to be an awful decision on the club's part.

For the prices people were going at and have been going at since it was never great business. He'd scored double figures the year before.

Even the likes of Odubajo went for a similar price, hes nowhere near as good and had only played in league one.

Edited by Bluesteel

£1.5M and probably close to £15K wages and he'd come. (rough estimates). He's on about £25K at least but I believe he'd take the cut if we paid for him and showed him we want him. Remember, he has only just had his wages doubled in the past months upon promotion. Therefore, I don't think he'll be coming unless it's a late in the day deal. He might not fit into our new style of play. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

Bo Kyung ? Was he any good on loan at wigan ?

He won man of the match a few times. Played practically all of the games after joining them in February and I remember the fans knowing he would be leaving as he's too good for them and League One. He'd definitely be an improvement on the players we've released.