Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

don't blackpool get a proportion of the new transfer fee too tho?

Hull have no excuse for a poor season. the investment into the squad has been truly immense, but not a road I'd like us to follow. We all know promotion can be achieved without spending like they have and will presumably continue to do.

Don't think so, because it went to tribunal. It wasn't a deal agreed between the two clubs - if I remember correctly.

Don't think so, because it went to tribunal. It wasn't a deal agreed between the two clubs - if I remember correctly.

Yea, but I feel certain that I've read something about future transfer percentages also being decided in the tribunal cases. Maybe I dreamt it tho (not that I ever really dream about this stuff mind)

Edited by POWP

Guest wilyfox

Yea, but I feel certain that I've read something about future transfer percentages also being decided in the tribunal cases. Maybe I dreamt it tho (not that I ever really dream about this stuff mind)

You could be right. I don't know all the ins and outs of how tribunals work.

I'll be honest, I want to see at least one good spend from DC. That'd do me. Just one.

...and I'll come of the fence and say I want to see a proper, no fucckking nonsense, out and out fucckking hitman up top.

A striker please, a proper bloody striker.

For gods fucckking sake. Do it.

Just bloody do it.

I want goals, goals, and more goals.

I'm going for an aspirin and a lie down now with a cold flannel upon my forehead until the feeling goes away.

Hull are exactly the kind of example that make me pleased that our club are showing restraint and trying to operate on a financially sound basis.

They made big marquee signings, they payed 10 mil for the 20 goals a season striker, didn't work out.

I really think people will be surprised by how well the squad we have can do with new wingers and one finisher.

Hull are exactly the kind of example that make me pleased that our club are showing restraint and trying to operate on a financially sound basis.

They made big marquee signings, they payed 10 mil for the 20 goals a season striker, didn't work out.

I really think people will be surprised by how well the squad we have can do with new wingers and one finisher.

Trying to stay in the Premier League is perhaps different to trying to get promoted from the Championship.

But, yes, a bit of caution doesn't hurt.

I'll keep the faith regardless of how we do this summer.

We are at least shaking the can aren't we?