Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Don't know how you can assume that.

Like others have said, new regime may just not want him.

My opinion - I think that ship has sailed.

That's very true.

I'm working on the assumption that hopefully we're still interested.

It was my understanding that he signed a short term deal with them after Cardiff released him

Is that deal finished now? ie Is he available on a free?

re: McGugan, I've said before now that with the new coaching staff, he may not interest them. But thinking more on that, it's something they should at least be considering. Even if in the end, they opt out.  He was valuable for us last season, filled a role that none of our other players could fill (perhaps Lee to some extent), and showed his worth. If there is a deal to be made without paying over the odds, then I'd still love to see him come back to S6.

Guest wilyfox

Nixons confused he thought you were ordering him a Bo kyung with fried rice and prawn crackers

Best to delete that one.

Nixons confused he thought you were ordering him a Bo kyung with fried rice and prawn crackers

Frank Leboeuf! The french love a bit of 'the beef'

Shame I can't think of a player with the surname of Chips, would go excellent with Mark Fish but he's not English.

Edited by RobbieOwler

Guest wilyfox

Michiel Kramer is off to Abu Dhabi..

http://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/03-07-2015/michiel-kramer-één-klap-miljonair-na-transfer-dit-kon-ik-niet-laten-schieten

Michiel Kramer at once millionaire after transfer , "This I could not pass up '

Photo: Laurens Lindhout Photography

image : http://www.omroepwest.nl/sites/default/files/imagecache/cp_main/erasmus/e5/2821731.jpg

03-07-2015 | 14:00

THE HAGUE - Michiel Kramer has his sheep on dry land after his transfer to Baniyas . The attacker has a financial index was created by signing a three-year contract .

" This offer was financially attractive. This I could not pass up , " Kramer said in a response .

The 26 year old striker leaves Friday or Saturday night to Abu Dhabi for a medical examination. With Baniyas he works this month on a training camp in the Netherlands.

Read more at http://www.omroepwest.nl/nieuws/03-07-2015/michiel-kramer-%C3%A9%C3%A9n-klap-miljonair-na-transfer-dit-kon-ik-niet-laten-schieten#xh6EqVsZkzVqfE8G.99

Edited by wilyfox

Guest wilyfox

What a waste

Career-wise, yes. Financially, no. He's 26 coming off the back of a good season. The next deal he signs should be the most lucrative in his playing career because of his prime age, so I can understand his choice.