Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Wolves are welcome to Mason. Good player, but made of cheese. I'd like Harriott though. Him one side, Marshall the other, maybe Anderson on the bench..

Hp sauce says reg plate 17 MAR leaving boro today. only going on what ivew been told.

student owl, I will remind you of this later, as im sure you will me lol

I'd love to be proven wrong...  lol

IF such an event were to happen today, would it be announced today or would we have to wait a few days for a press release?

Well it's a valuation of £2M+ for a player who has only managed 35 league games in the past 2 seasons scoring 11 goals. In fact for a 24 year old with a record like his it shows exactly what people are going to be costing us this season. In his career he's scored 27 in 105 Championship games, isn't the youngest at 24 and is still being valued over £1.5M. 

How do we value our players in comparison? 

I don't think you can compare player valuations really - they often seem to make no sense

Valuations always depend on one of 2 things

1, What the host club is willing to accept for their player - and every player has his price

2, What a potential buying club is willing to pay for the player

And the valuation for one player at one club seems to be specific and independent of fees asked/paid elsewhere

Guest Distraught!

Love to see Harriott here right age potential sort of player we should be looking at

She's not been that impressive with the Labour Party recently. 

Yes

The only thing to do in London is partying...

didnt mean it like that but hes a northern lad, who seems focussed on his career etc, unless they offer silly money its perhaps not as appealing as it would be to say other professions, especially the Fulhams and Charltons of this world.

Guest WESTENDOWL

5 new signings today......you heard it here first :ph34r:

And if it doesn't happen blame bladeshaters son

Has H told you himself about the new signings?