Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Probably why we'll end up with lots of foreign players

Yep, could be a bit of a worry. Hopefully we just remain patient and don't allow club to inflate out prices too much. I think if we're patient with Marshall we can get him because Blackburn are in financial difficulty and may need to sell

According to Alan Nixon we're getting quoted silly fees for main targets, which isn't really a surprise been as everyone now knows we have money... Will have to wait and see

:-(

Biggsy tweeting of a second bid from Fulham of £1.5million for Lees if our first transfer this summer is to sell Tom Lees Our best outfield player im going to be seriously P!ssed

Me too.

It may have been mentioned, but Fulham wouldn't keep bidding if they weren't getting some encouragement to do so from somewhere. Whether that be the player, club or agent.

Maybe he has got a release clause. It was an unusual transfer at the time, and maybe part of the deal was such a clause.

Probably been covered earlier but can't be bothered to scroll up..

Do you think we missed a trick on jermaine Beckford? He is exactly the type of player we need I think. The fact that some tinpot newly promoted, smaller club and let's face it, less wealthy club than ours, is a bit of bit of a laugh to be honest... How are we getting out flanked in the transfer market by teams like this? Regardless of the fact that he was on loan there.

Really annoys me.

It may have been mentioned, but Fulham wouldn't keep bidding if they weren't getting some encouragement to do so from somewhere. Whether that be the player, club or agent.

Maybe he has got a release clause. It was an unusual transfer at the time, and maybe part of the deal was such a clause.

That's what I think but it's still unclear as to whether they've bid in the first place. 

Guest wilyfox

Fulham doing the same to us that we are doing to Blackburn.

Except we're not up to our eyeballs in debt.