Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Except we're not up to our eyeballs in debt.

^^^^^^^^

Surplus players to league 1 or abroad, yes. Silly money transfers to the PL, maybe if they allow us to strengthen with the money. Selling your best players to your rivals: not what a promotion chasing club should be doing. This should be a flat no from the club.

Except we're not up to our eyeballs in debt.

I reckon they'll splashing the dollar big time this summer. They've got a £23M front pairing as it stands, (McCormack and Mitroglou) although the latter will almost definitely be moved on. Plus the likes of Stekelenburg and the £10M Bryan Ruiz. Small club that harbours big wages and fees and still have a very rich owner. 

I reckon they'll splashing the dollar big time this summer. They've got a £23M front pairing as it stands, (McCormack and Mitroglou) although the latter will almost definitely be moved on. Plus the likes of Stekelenburg and the £10M Bryan Ruiz. Small club that harbours big wages and fees and still have a very rich owner. 

Shahid Khan's in it for the money, though, he's not a fan like Fayed was. Still, that parachute money is still flowing.

If the player wants to go, sell him. Simple as that. Players hold all the cards these days. Trick is, get as much as you can, something we have failed miserably at in recent times.

We have our pants down big time... every time. I never want to see that happen again. Slap the price tag on him of £6M and be done with it. Scott Dann and Roger Johnson were both similar ages and went for upwards of £6M more than 4-5 years ago. Danny Batth was quoted as being worth £5M this summer. Lewis Dunk seems to be upwards of £3M...  

Not sure where people are getting the impression that Lees wants to leave us from. He has a brilliant season last year, we've just had a takeover and the new owner seems very ambitious. For me he'd be foolish to leave. Maybe he could get more money, but I'd be surprised if we aren't in the process of offering the likes of Lees and Westwood new contracts

just look back to the Antonio deal, once bitten  twice shy.

its simple.... if you are receiving offers from other clubs for your BEST players, and the 7 Figure offer starts with a ONE.... tell them to go f.00k themselves.

Edited by GY-owl.4

We should have put a contract extension offer down for the lad anyway.

We have.

If he doesn't sign it I fully expect the club to cash in on him, and get the maximum amount for him.

£3m bare minimum