Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Leeds have signed someone worse then Stevie May if that's possible Lee Erwin or somet 

Edited by siggi jonsson

If Loovens doesn't re-sign, might it be worth having a look at West Brom's experienced Gareth McAuley. He's getting on a bit and has just been given a free transfer, but didn't he win their player of the year in 2013-14

If Loovens doesn't re-sign, might it be worth having a look at West Brom's experienced Gareth McAuley. He's getting on a bit and has just been given a free transfer, but didn't he win their player of the year in 2013-14

They've offered him a new deal and Leicester are interested as well

we only have loovens & lees at the back, (unless you count dielna) so could see us bringing in 2 centre backs anyway

Matt Mills, Liam Moore, Ignasi Miquel, Jason Shackell, Tyias Browning, Leon Barnett.

All centre halves I'd be looking at. Some permanently, some loaned.

We definitely need two though, minimum.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Matt Mills, Liam Moore, Ignasi Miquel, Jason Shackell, Tyias Browning, Leon Barnett.

All centre halves I'd be looking at. Some permanently, some loaned.

We definitely need two though, minimum.

Matt Mills already signed for Forest, I think.

we only have loovens & lees at the back, (unless you count dielna) so could see us bringing in 2 centre backs anyway

I agree we need 2 , however I have a feeling De Havilland maybe used in the first team next season

What about Tom Thorpe. Been released by Man U. Former u21 captain for them, been capped all the way up to u21 level by England. Was tipped to make his way in to first team last summer apparently.

If we're looking for a young back up defender, that's a good call. You'd hope with our committee connections with the youth set up at Manchester United that he'd be known to us

What about Tom Thorpe. Been released by Man U. Former u21 captain for them, been capped all the way up to u21 level by England. Was tipped to make his way in to first team last summer apparently.

Been hit with reoccurring ankle injuries over the past two seasons I think.

Definitely talented, but would be a risk.