Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

You're not supposed to admit that.

When a player is mentioned on here you have to go on Wikipedia, then check you tube videos then claim you know the player well and rate him on what you saw/ read.

FFS I've only just managed to use a phone or computer don't complicate things,you know I'm not very bright.

Hard enough keeping up with the crazy posts and false stories without codes and ITK secret languages.

Just hope some signings start to appear so to help decipher the codes.... Fully expecting claims of "you see, I said ..... "

Ask any Derby fan what they think of him.

Prone to errors, a more solid centre half partnership than Keogh and Buxton for the past couple of seasons would have definitely seen Derby in the Premier League.

I'd tell Lee Grant to stop chucking the ball in the net and stop passing the ball to the opposition first. He had a shocker from January onwards.

I'd tell Lee Grant to stop chucking the ball in the net and stop passing the ball to the opposition first. He had a shocker from January onwards.

Yep he did. But Keogh makes too many mistakes. Gallops forward with the ball and gets caught out of position in the process. Not a bad player but not one of the best centre halves in the League. Wouldn't swap him for Lees or Loovens whatsoever.

Ask any Derby fan what they think of him.

Prone to errors, a more solid centre half partnership than Keogh and Buxton for the past couple of seasons would have definitely seen Derby in the Premier League.

Don't care what the handful of Derby opinions you've heard might say

I'll trust my own opinion thanks

His opponents obviously rated him highly enough to put him in the team of the season