Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

For everyone who believes that Gray is the man to take us forward I have a wager for you.

£100 says that he doesn't get us to the play offs next season. If by some miracle he does then I will donate £100 to the children's hospital.

If he doesn't then anyone taking me up on this will pay £100 to the children's hospital.

In the event that he is sacked before the start of the season then all bets will be null and void. If he does start the season then it's game on.

Who ever loses the bet will be required to provide evidence in the form of a picture posted on this site as proof the bet has been paid.

Over to you.

This might be more enticing once the summer transfer window closes and we have at least some idea of the squad Gray has to work with!

I believe Gray is the man to take us forward, but at this moment in time I have no idea where we can realistically look to finish next season. We could continue to progress yet fail to make the playoffs; the two aren't mutually exclusive. The kind of binary thinking you're encouraging isn't helpful and feeds into the shortsightedness that currently blights most football clubs.

You'd have to be incredibly pigheaded to stake £100 with so little to base it on...

...oh.

I disagree,I like to think if you believe in your opinion and have utter faith in it then put your money on it.

Go on then I'll offer you one I'll bet you the next manager of Wednesday won't be the ginger that you mention ad nauseam.

Over to you Gary.

Guest totemowl

What if Gray gets us into a playoff position, but...

before the seasons over, the chairmans immense wisdom...

leads him to sacking Gray and replacing him with a manager who gets us automatic promotion?

:ph34r: