Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Cant you just donate the money anyway and see what happens?

I just think this makes it more interesting. I want to see out of all the people who think Gray is the right man for the job who has the bottle to back up their beliefs,I'll even let you have the summer to see who he signs I'm that confident.

I just think this makes it more interesting. I want to see out of all the people who think Gray is the right man for the job who has the bottle to back up their beliefs,I'll even let you have the summer to see who he signs I'm that confident.

That sounds like bullying to me.

You are joking.

You are joking.

No.

That definitely looks like bullying to me.  Last resort of someone who knows they've lost the argument.

Guest Iron Hunter

Lets give Gray a chance mate.If it doesn't work out, so be it.But lets remember, even Mourinhio and Wenger would struggle on the budget we have/going to have.

Guest rubydubydoo

With the exception of raising money for SCH this is a stupid, pathetic anti Wednesday post.

Get behind whoever is in charge and whoever is wearing the shirt.

The games hard enough without your own supporters betting against you.

Our next manager won't be Megson we all know that.

So are you going to take me up on my offer.

To do that I would have to believe that

A Gray is the man to get us promotion.

B He will be given chance to do so.

I don't believe either so why would I put money on it.

But I will give £20 to the kids hospital if you don't refer to the Ginger one again this year.

I've never known a group of fans who will their own team to do badly so much as ours.

In my many years on here I've seen fans wish us to lose so we get managers sacked, now we are taking bets that the manager won't get us promoted.

Can't we just get behind whoever is in charge and support them?  It's not hard, you put your prejudices to one side for 90 minutes each week and just sing your heart out.  Instead so many go just to whinge and say "I told you so".

Just not bothered...

Blue and white, who do you support? It's obviously not Wednesday, You only support a club if you offer encouragement to them, you do nothing but moan.

You've been on about the same thing for ages. get over yourself. The new owner will decide for himself who is the manager, either support that decision or STFU.

I support Gray until he's not the manager, then I'll support the new manager.

Guest wadsgod

Never read anything so ridiculous, a top six finish will have more to do with the budget that Grays ability

For everyone who believes that Gray is the man to take us forward I have a wager for you.

£100 says that he doesn't get us to the play offs next season. If by some miracle he does then I will donate £100 to the children's hospital.

If he doesn't then anyone taking me up on this will pay £100 to the children's hospital.

In the event that he is sacked before the start of the season then all bets will be null and void. If he does start the season then it's game on.

Who ever loses the bet will be required to provide evidence in the form of a picture posted on this site as proof the bet has been paid.

Someone

Over to you.

Do you think this post does a) good b) harm

Would you like to place a bet on that?

For everyone who believes that Gray is the man to take us forward I have a wager for you.

£100 says that he doesn't get us to the play offs next season. If by some miracle he does then I will donate £100 to the children's hospital.

If he doesn't then anyone taking me up on this will pay £100 to the children's hospital.

In the event that he is sacked before the start of the season then all bets will be null and void. If he does start the season then it's game on.

Who ever loses the bet will be required to provide evidence in the form of a picture posted on this site as proof the bet has been paid.

Over to you.

I think we get it mate. We know your feelings on this matter. The reality is that it's out of your/our hands. Betting on it won't help. Take Iron Hunter's advice and just make a donation. It will make you feel better. I'm about to make one to Amnesty International. Also, I'd rather keep some money so I can donate when you do your next ride. Whatever happens, please don't pull an "I told you so" if management changes and we end up in playoffs. Too many variables to compare.

I would loved to have had owlstalk in the 70s when we were really poo poo

No, I really don't think you would.

Would almost prefer to chew my own leg off than come on here after a loss. I the end, I usually realise I'd have had more fun going with the leg.

Edited by themaskedowl