Out of contract players?

coke,corry,mccabe,madine,kelhar , buxton,kirkland   i´d guess are nailed on to leave as for the others you´ve got to have some back up and if we are to make 4 or 5 biggish signings as we all hope then they may be offered new deals as they are all good enough to do a job in the championship .

Maguire, Lee and Loovens.

Maybe for Mattock.

I'd keep Kirkland but not sure he will want another year on the bench.

The rest can go.

These are the ones likely to have serious chances of being offered new terms. I have a hunch that not all will be with us next season though.

Surprised so many would give Maguire a new contract. Just as bad as Maghoma IMO.

Zayatte has looked to be at least the equal of Loovens when available.

Agree re Maguire.

Re zayatte, he is too injury prone so might be better to get a new one in. Someone like Kilgallon who is out of contract at the end of the season.

Surprised so many would give Maguire a new contract. Just as bad as Maghoma IMO.

Zayatte has looked to be at least the equal of Loovens when available.

they could get money for maguire be daft not to offer him a new contract ......

In order of importance:

Lee (getting back to his best and offers versatility).

Loovens. But I hope we can bring someone better in to partner Lees, with Loovens first back up.

Maguire. Much maligned, but he can change games (at both ends!). Squad player.

Kirkland. But only if SG thinks Dawson/Wildsmith are not ready. Personally I think we should give one a place on the bench.

I can see a case for Zayatte, Maghoma and Mattock, but if more than one of these are kept on I think it will be a sign that we should all lower our expectations for next season.

I'd give new deals to:

Lee

Loovens

Maguire

Semedo

The rest can go.

Given his performances this season then Semedo is the one with the strongest case and the most likely to be with us next season. Loovens is of course a good player but will his contract expectations be aligned the club's especially given his injuries? Maguire and Lee may be offered terms commensurate with squad players rather than first picks which may not suit them either.

Guest conisbrough

Semedo, Loovens and Lee are certainties to be offered deals.

Maguire has not gone on from last year but think he will get offer of contract.

Maghoma has at times done very well and other times been hopeless. I suspect his future will depend on what other options are available to us.

Zayatte has done well when he has played, he is prone to injury and so believe will be shown the door.

Mattock had period when he played well but has lost form and inconsistency says has to go.

Rest have offered little this season to consider retaining.

Means we will have around 8 players to recruit.

In addition would not surprise me if we tried to offload one or two under contract in addition to those at end of contract.