EVANS OR GRAY

If Evans had been appointed that would've been it for me until he was sacked

I try to avoid such extremes of emotion, but I would have found it incredibly difficult to cheer on an Evans team. I know people will say you support the club not the manager, but the thought of that vile specimen behaving as he does whilst representing our club makes me nauseous.

I've always felt like the managers we've had have been decent blokes on the whole, so even when things were going badly and a change was needed, I never gave a second thought to turning up and supporting the team. The closest I've come to disliking a Wednesday manager was Dave Jones, but even then it was to do with his footballing decisions rather than anything personal, even if he was a dour git at times.

I can't say I'd stop going if Evans were in charge, but I'd be embarrassed to have him associated with my club, that's for sure.

The only reason Evans has had any promotion success is because of chairmen pumping money into clubs before FFP was in existence to get his teams promoted. Crawley had a massively inflated budget for both the Conference and League 2 because their new owner was minted and so he bought in the cream of the crop of the conference, league 2 players and league 1 players who wanted to earn easy money while they were playing the likes of Altrincham and Macclesfield every week.

The only promotion that is even remotely a surprise or somewhat of an achievement is his one last season, and for that I take my hat off to him.

But anyone who says his successes at Crawley were impressive clearly don't realise just how much money they spent on players that were far far far too good for the devision they were in at the time. Add on to that that he's the most repugnant human being to ever have the title of "manager", and no thanks.

Gray has us in a decent enough league position and we've been solid and organised under him, although the football is painful to watch and he rarely seems to have a plan B or any urgency in place if we go a goal down

Evans likes to attack, tries to play decent football ( not as good as his RS interviews would have you believe ) and to be fair although they have spent good money he's done alright with them, he's just a steaming great turd filled bin bag of a human being

So Gray

A difficult one. I'm turned off by Evans' persona - I find him repulsive - but, it's hard not to acknowledge his accomplishments as a manager. I'd still say Gray, because I feel his character is a far better fit for our club.

Great answer! Genuinely

I try to avoid such extremes of emotion, but I would have found it incredibly difficult to cheer on an Evans team. I know people will say you support the club not the manager, but the thought of that vile specimen behaving as he does whilst representing our club makes me nauseous.

I've always felt like the managers we've had have been decent blokes on the whole, so even when things were going badly and a change was needed, I never gave a second thought to turning up and supporting the team. The closest I've come to disliking a Wednesday manager was Dave Jones, but even then it was to do with his footballing decisions rather than anything personal, even if he was a dour git at times.

I can't say I'd stop going if Evans were in charge, but I'd be embarrassed to have him associated with my club, that's for sure.

I know what he did to my local team Boston United arguably because of him they were relegated 2 divisions to the conference North

I know what he did to my local team Boston United arguably because of him they were relegated 2 divisions to the conference North

I agree, even if my final sentence might have made it seem like I don't! He's a vile man with a vile track record of indiscretions and I want him nowhere near our club.

I'm just not sure I could ever resist going to Hillsborough completely, but the fact that I'd even consider not going if he were in charge sums up how deeply I dislike him.