EVANS OR GRAY

Guest wilyfox

A difficult one. I'm turned off by Evans' persona - I find him repulsive - but, it's hard not to acknowledge his accomplishments as a manager. I'd still say Gray, because I feel his character is a far better fit for our club.

I think Stuart Gray is the better coach, Evans has done great though.

Knows how to get sides promoted and been successful at a good few clubs. Be interesting to see what he could do with a good championship budget.

Don't like the guy personally but i reckon there's more chance he'd take us up than Gray

Why is the word "honestly" in there? And emphasised with caps too. Do you expect everyone to lie?

As if it's even a debate.

I'd hate to have someone like Evans at our club. What an absolute steamer!

Gray is a top man. Whether he has the ability to put together an exciting attacking team to challenge at the top end of the table remains to be seen; but how that could possibly mean that Evans would be worthy of consideration, I just can't see.

Much more suited to the Blunts or Leeds.

Tough one.

After weighing up the pros and cons of each manager, I'd probably go for the one who's never been prosecuted for tax evasion, hasn't received a stadium ban and fine for flashing a female member of the opposition's staff, and doesn't spend the majority of his time haranguing match officials in a vain attempt to bully them.

Also, the one who can keep his own trousers on without having to hoist his belt up every 2 minutes.

He's an arse but you can't fault his record. Knows what it takes to get teams up. 4 promotions in a row and now keeping Rotherham up. That's inpressive wether you like him or not.

he's not kept them up yet lot of games to be played