Knock down the West Stand

post-4683-0-43288900-1426073383.jpg

Knock down the West Stand this summer.

Put the away fans in the South Stand lower for a season (West Stand end)

Build a brand new stand that marries up the end of the South Stand, goes around the back of the goal, and meets up with the end of the North Stand.

In it build two or three floors of corporate boxes, and get it up as high as possible with a bank of steep seating that's close to the pitch.

Build into it bars, restaurant, and museum

When it opens rehouse away fans elsewhere, and give the home fans the West Stand and make it a 'sit where you like' stand, where you just turn up and go sit in any seat you want.

Sorted

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

Should be done before we grace the premier league, need full capacity when where there!!

A new stand should be a split stand, half home half away, shouldn't be too hard with a modern stand to incorporate this. Its whether SYP dare allow a large stocking over the seats to segregate fans, after all they usualy like 5000 empty seats

Museums are tinpot and for clubs that are envious of their bigger more prestiguous neighbours.  Other than that, I agree with your proposal Neil. 

It's 2015

Nobody says words like 'tinpot' and 'cringe' anymore

Get with the times...

lol

Anyway a museum could generate income, and allow all our memorabilia from over the years to be housed and displayed properly

Owlstalk Shop

Should be done before we grace the premier league, need full capacity when where there!!

A new stand should be a split stand, half home half away, shouldn't be too hard with a modern stand to incorporate this. Its whether SYP dare allow a large stocking over the seats to segregate fans, after all they usualy like 5000 empty seats

When? Where? There???

It's 2015

Nobody says words like 'tinpot' and 'cringe' anymore

Get with the times...

lol

Anyway a museum could generate income, and allow all our memorabilia from over the years to be housed and displayed properly

Thanks for pointing this out Neil.  What word should i be using now?  I want to be down with the kids.....................I've done it again haven't I saying that?  It's all so confusing! I want to be cool!.........................Oh no! I've embarassed myself again!!!!

Thanks for pointing this out Neil.  What word should i be using now?  I want to be down with the kids.....................I've done it again haven't I saying that?  It's all so confusing! I want to be cool!.........................Oh no! I've embarassed myself again!!!!

haha, Sick.

no really

:picnic:

lol

Owlstalk Shop