Knock down the West Stand

In fact if and when we can afford it, I'd build it into the South as suggested and then have the last bank of the South and the new SW corner for away fans.

Let them have the last bit of the South corporate as well, which I would imagine would be easy to sell.

Sit where you like West Stand upper.

Separate the seating for the south third of this stand with a bigger buffer so it is easy to add segregation to give a bigger allocation when needed.

Too big a step to try and get safe-standing for the bottom half...?

I agree apart from the away fans will be in the North. Also they could incorporate a proper studio in the "Wycome" corner rather than us having to build one out of scaffolding, tissue paper and uhu Every time we're on 'telly.

Why not just keep most of the original structure and seating,

Take the back of the stand out to where the current turnstiles are and house the concourse in this new section.

Encompass the NW corner in the process.

A lot cheaper and less upheaval a venture to get the desired outcome.

attachicon.gif1778062_3968dccc.jpg

Knock down the West Stand this summer.

Put the away fans in the South Stand lower for a season (West Stand end)

Build a brand new stand that marries up the end of the South Stand, goes around the back of the goal, and meets up with the end of the North Stand.

In it build two or three floors of corporate boxes, and get it up as high as possible with a bank of steep seating that's close to the pitch.

Build into it bars, restaurant, and museum

When it opens rehouse away fans elsewhere, and give the home fans the West Stand and make it a 'sit where you like' stand, where you just turn up and go sit in any seat you want, while the Kop gets a new roof and loses those damn great pillars.

Sorted

Ta

Corrected!