JORDAN RHODES TO SIGN IN 12 MILLION POUND DEAL

Maybe Chansiri has budgeted for 12 million (including the pitch, scoreboard etc, maybe 2-4 million on the facilities and the remainder on the team) to get us into the Premier making his total outlay 50 million. That would be far more realistic and even then given what we have endured over the past 20 years is very hard to believe.

Whatever the truth it looks like a very interesting summer ahead.

According to your figures that means about £4-6m on the team?

Some of our competitors will spend that on one player

Doesn't mean we won't be a strong team - but it means careful and strategic judgement and recruitment will be necessary

Which i agree with tbh

This is going to be the best close season ever.

No close season will EVER beat signing Chris Waddle

It'd be like signing Ronaldo nowadays

We actually beat off competition to sign one of the most coveted players in europe from one of the most prestigious clubs

Will we ever do that again while football is so insane?

No close season will EVER beat signing Chris Waddle

It'd be like signing Ronaldo nowadays

We actually beat off competition to sign one of the most coveted players in europe from one of the most prestigious clubs

Will we ever do that again while football is so insane?

True

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Would be an incredible signing. Top player, and if nothing else it would stop him adding to his 275 career goals, against us alone.

I can't work out why Rhodes hasn't been snapped up by a Premier League side. The lad is a natural born finisher.

How has Rhodes done this season? Hasn't been as prolific as recent seasons,has he been out injured?

Not played as much as he hasn't fit in with the tactics. They've been playing 1 upfront which Gestede is more suited to. Crazy if you ask me, he's the kind of player you build your team around.

Grumbles in Blackburn that he doesn't do enough to help the team.

Would be an incredible signing. Top player, and if nothing else it would stop him adding to his 275 career goals, against us alone.

I can't work out why Rhodes hasn't been snapped up by a Premier League side. The lad is a natural born finisher.

He turned Hull down in the summer. All a bit weird but wasn't money related, think he just liked it at Blackburn. His opinions on a move may have changed now he's no longer their golden boy.