JORDAN RHODES TO SIGN IN 12 MILLION POUND DEAL

Guest TommyTank

I can write you a little article linking us with Ronaldo if you want?

Cheer up you bell whacker, im loving being linked with Rhodes, its a right laugh.

Id be happy with 12m on the whole squad this summer.

Cheer up you bell whacker, im loving being linked with Rhodes, its a right laugh.

Id be happy with 12m on the whole squad this summer.

12mill or a little bit more could get us the likes of Kenwyne Jones; Connor Wickham, Ben Marshall, Lewis McGugan, James McClean and Massimo Luongo?  :stuwinky:

Guest TommyTank

I'll be suprised if we spent 4m in the summer.

Id take that bud, if its spent on the right areas, Wingers & Strikers.

Get some real quality for that money.

Guest TommyTank

I'd put my house on it, if we had that strikeforce.  :ghoulguy:

Knowing our luck or my luck, they'd both get injured in pre-season or in the first couple of games.  WTF:

Please don't put your house on it mate, we are Sheffield Wednesday.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I bet you could get Rhodes for £4mm max in the summer when blackburns parachute payments run out.

Please don't put your house on it mate, we are Sheffield Wednesday.

I wouldn't mate, even though if we spend wisely and big in the right areas then we'd be a very good bet to go up or make the play-offs.

I know all too well what our luck is like and my own for that matter too.  :duntmatter:  :ghoulguy: lol

No matter how unrealistic it's going to make for a great summer and a interesting future having some proper money to spend and being linked to decent players for a change.

Instead of being linked with the likes of Bothroyd, Howard, Feeney, O'Connor, Teale, etc

Maybe Chansiri has budgeted for 12 million (including the pitch, scoreboard etc, maybe 2-4 million on the facilities and the remainder on the team) to get us into the Premier making his total outlay 50 million. That would be far more realistic and even then given what we have endured over the past 20 years is very hard to believe.

Whatever the truth it looks like a very interesting summer ahead.