Ratification

Let's hope we give Milan a rousing send off and the new regime hits the ground running

We desperately need a win Saturday to keep this season alive, but if you had asked me at the start of the campaign "Would I take a top ten finish and a REAL takeover happening during the season" yes I would have taken it.

Exciting times ahead !

Ratification of new owners is decided at League meetings. Which are normally held on the 2nd Thursday of each month.

So this month's meeting should take place next Thursday.

If the league isn't ready by then, we'll look to the next meeting 4 weeks later.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Yep hopefully ratifying tomorrow and then we can learn more about what's going to happen to us in the long term

Thinking about it maybe MM is leaving so quickly because the new owners want to start making their own changes. Perhaps replacing Gray is one of them, and MM couldn't stay on after he's been championing Gray every day. But anywayyy, hope we can hear the exciting plans of the new guys soon

Will drag on for ages it's the Wednesday way of doin things

Normally I would agree but with Milan leaving surely it means they feel ratification is happening soon? Coz what if it drags on and then gets rejected. I don't really understand how it works or what's happening with leeds who are having that problem at the moment!

Normally I would agree but with Milan leaving surely it means they feel ratification is happening soon? Coz what if it drags on and then gets rejected. I don't really understand how it works or what's happening with leeds who are having that problem at the moment!

our new chairman is an honest man who runs a massive company that has an excellent reputation for sustainable fishing. The Leeds chairman.......,

our new chairman is an honest man who runs a massive company that has an excellent reputation for sustainable fishing. The Leeds chairman.......,

Sentiment is correct but, *NIT PICKING ALERT*, is he directly involved with the tinned fish business? I thought his other brothers were on the board but not our man. Happy to be proved wrong.