Ratification

Will ratification be done next week as it is milans farewell on Saturday? As there is a home game the following Saturday.

right, Milan did an interview about 8 or 9 days ago...maybe a bit more - with bbc radio sheff..

in his interview he said that he is going to go out on to the pitch in this game, 'to say goodbye to his people'

it is based on this interview, an this interview alone as to why MM day is happening,

ratification, not his last game, not the right timing, among things mentioned as to why it shouldnt be this week...

people getting confused as to why......Cos MM said it was this week on the radio is why.

Eh ?

Seriously, I don't get what you mean, can I have a pint of the same ?

Sorry Cap'n.

Were you around for the billsaja epsiode(s)? There was a poster called billsaja who would give us "inside information" and the benefit of their research on a couple of previous takeovers. The takeovers that never happened.

edit - and sure you can have a pint of the same. Mine's a water.

Edited by themaskedowl

Sorry Cap'n.

Were you around for the billsaja epsiode(s)? There was a poster called billsaja who would give us "inside information" and the benefit of their research on a couple of previous takeovers. The takeovers that never happened.

edit - and sure you can have a pint of the same. Mine's a water.

I've just Googled Billsaja and you should move on, happy to have a water, eua de vie rules (sorry about the spelling)...

I'nt it about time we looked forward and not backwards, we have many great times in our past but we also have a few demons, it's time to let them rest...

I've just Googled Billsaja and you should move on, happy to have a water, eua de vie rules (sorry about the spelling)...

I'nt it about time we looked forward and not backwards, we have many great times in our past but we also have a few demons, it's time to let them rest...

missed my point entirely. 'twas meant to be a joke (pretty poor I'll grant you). Just saying that the fact MM is handing over the keys this weekend, is enough proof for me that ratification is a formality. Doesn't matter what rumours the Bills or anyone else might choose to post. We are golden.

Note to self - I must try harder.

:wacko:  :biggrin:

missed my point entirely. 'twas meant to be a joke (pretty poor I'll grant you). Just saying that the fact MM is handing over the keys this weekend, is enough proof for me that ratification is a formality. Doesn't matter what rumours the Bills or anyone else might choose to post. We are golden.

Note to self - I must try harder.

:wacko::biggrin:

lol let's all try and enjoy the moment, we're Wednesday, we know it won't last... lol