OFFICIAL TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY THREAD- SPLASH THE CASH EDITION

So who have we signed? Can I I get an up to date list?

Bus, Kelhar and the Man U RB whose name I can't remember yet.

Brunt and Whelan having medicals

Awaiting Muguigan deciding if he want to come on loan or permanent.

Loan agreed for Phillips but to be announced when loan window opens next week

Guest TommyTank

I have got a feeling Stu doesnt like us scoring goals.

I cant watch another 5 mins of Maghoma and Maguire on each wing,  its painful.

So we've signed 2 players hardly any of us have heard of. Not quite what we were expecting when names like Paterson, Wood and Philips were mentioned.

Sturt is not seduced by big names. He's not one of these suckers paying over the odds for the latest iphone or Nike Airs. He checks Which? reviews

Looking forward to 11pm when we can compare our signings with those sponsored by the Poundland Prince.

Might bring another tear to my eye.

But a tear of laughter this time.

Mind you, they may still surprise us with a bid for Berwick Rangers' finest.

I got dragged along to Bumole Lane a week or so ago for a Dave Basset after dinner thing, at the end that Trevor Phipps, (the fat American guy) got hold of the mic and started talking about the signings they would be making, he confirmed Brayford which resulted in a cheer as if they had signed Gareth Bale. He also said there would be a big surprise. All the pigs sat around me were absolutely convinced it was Adam Le Fondre. It was so difficult to keep a straight face.

Lavery to Chesterfield to end of season - would have liked in him our first team to be honest.

Yeh, - now on Ches Vegas website.  I wish we could get rid of some of the deadwood - even if only on loan, (e.g. Madine, Corry, Coke, McCabe).

I got dragged along to Bumole Lane a week or so ago for a Dave Basset after dinner thing, at the end that Trevor Phipps, (the fat American guy) got hold of the mic and started talking about the signings they would be making, he confirmed Brayford which resulted in a cheer as if they had signed Gareth Bale. He also said there would be a big surprise. All the pigs sat around me were absolutely convinced it was Adam Le Fondre. It was so difficult to keep a straight face.

Promotion nailed on if we loan them Madine.