OFFICIAL TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY THREAD- SPLASH THE CASH EDITION

Watford have made him available on a free I believe.

Still, I get what you're saying.

Not sure they have made him available on a free , the local media said watford were looking for a fee

You have to keep in mind..our new owners are Fishermen....its a patience thing..bait the hook....sit bacxk...don't sit there wonderin' if yer baits fell offa the hook...

then strike...r....

I mean they have already spent money to the TUNA £.3.5 mill...whats everyone carpin' about.......

Guest Amberketal

Lavery to Chesterfield to end of season - would have liked in him our first team to be honest.

The guys nowhere near regular first team standard at present. Seems to me like his injury has set him back a fair bit.

Good luck Caolan.

Has the South Korean released from Cardiff, Kim Bo-Kyung found a club yet?

Him or Craig Noone could be worth a punt, if we can't find a winger or stumble with bringing McGugan in.

Personally I'm hoping we get McGugan and Matt Phillips or similar but I'd take Noone or Kim if we can't get either of those.

Was still hoping for a more experienced proven striker to be honest and some creativity.

The loan lads and the two foreign signings we just brought in earlier today have got plenty of potential.

Looks like we got one eye on the future and the summer.