Job security ratings

Gray..........................7/10...deserves it, but who knows what the new owners have in mind

Westwood ................10/10

Palmer .......................5/10

Lees ........................9./10

Loovens ......................9/10

Mattock........................5/10

Helan...........................6/10 (More versatile than Mattock)

Lee ..............................5/10

Semedo.........................7/10........(Only midfielder that can do a specific job)

Maguire..........................5/10

Nuhiu..............................4/10....(could well be thrown under the bus)

May.................................7/10...(purely cos of money spent on him)

Lavery.............................6/10

Discuss 

I'd say they're all safe and fighting for places between now and the end of the season.

The only ones truly and completely safe are the likes of Westwood, Loovens & Lees.

The rest need to buck their ideas up if they want to remain a part of something, potentially, special.

If any of the above has an impact on making the rest of this season remotely memorable then they'll save their careers here. If they don't pull their weight then they can do one. We now have the money to not HAVE to put up with lazy or substandard performances.

Obviously players have their bad games. But consistent bad games will no longer be tolerated I'm afraid.

Nuhiu and May will be pooing themselves. Regardless of their hard work and effort they now need to start scoring....goals are needed.

Stuart Gray has done a brilliant job, and is a thoroughly likeable guy, but if he is charge by next Christmas I'll eat my hat.

You said that before this season started along with many others...if he improves the squad and does as well he'll be here as long as were improving

You said that before this season started along with many others...if he improves the squad and does as well he'll be here as long as were improving

Correct, and I was wrong. However, I fear Gray will end up like Brian Laws. If this lot means business, they will want a 'name' in charge.

May won't be pooing himself, he's only young and will improve he needs time to adjust to this level.

Can't believe the stick he's getting.

The reason why he's getting stick is because we paid quite a bit for him.  We expected quality and goals, he didn't give the goals so we aren't getting our moneys worth from the deal.

It will go one of three ways for Gray:

1) He will be sacked in October/November with us being in the bottom 3 of the Premier League

2) He will be sacked in May after we struggle in the bottom 6 following a poor run from now

3) He will be in a job come Christmas with us having a comfortable end to this season and being in the top 6 come December 2015.

I am guessing number 3.