Atmosphere at S6

Guest George Smith

would be great to have more atmosphere and noise from the Kop. They would have to learn to keep up though! every time they join in a song started in the North they insist on singing one line behind!

I totally remember the time before the band

It was proper football chanting, singing and more importantly we were the funniest, most original and most amusing fans in the country.

Now we've become the football equivalent of X-Factor.

The way to change it isn't just to boot the band though - its to drown them out initially, and then press on as we were before they started up.

That's just not going to work.

The solution is for the band to be absolutely told by their fellow kopites that they and their match spoiling noise pollution are no longer welcome, hopefully they will remain season ticket holders and come to watch the game and support their team vocally.

I like to stand up and get beind the team but i feel like ive got to limit my efforts as the folk behind me just constantly sit. This is pretty close to the back aswell! (KOP) I'm just considerate like that.

The signing section would have to be located close enough to influence other ''none singers''

Guest George Smith

Got a call from The Club

They would like to talk to us in the New Year about the way forward to improve the atmosphere at S6

I said would it be okay if a group of us came down to meet the club. They said yes.

So if anyone wants to put there views/ideas/questions across then PM me and we'll go down and have a chat with them  

Guest George Smith

Some more constructive ideas coming in on PM

Put the Singing section just below Tangos corner. Nearer the North stand lads. Sound would spread across North and more would join in. Tango can also get crowd going. Win Win

Good area for flags as well

Edited by George Smith

That's the time it takes to travel through the wind

What a fookin' n ridiculous theorem neil...

Its got nowt to do with that as shown by me

N=MC2 red shift velocity formula..that was poo pooed on here by Jon the Owl...

he said it was summat to do with Nuhiu...but offered no evidence whatsoever...

Got a call from The Club

They would like to talk to us in the New Year about the way forward to improve the atmosphere at S6

I said would it be okay if a group of us came down to meet the club. They said yes.

So if anyone wants to put there views/ideas/questions across then PM me and we'll go down and have a chat with them  

I would suggest asking the band to attend and see if they are open to the idea of engaging with supporters too.