Atmosphere at S6

Guest George Smith

Guest George Smith

So who's coming with me to have a word with the club ?

'Miffed' ?

'Eaton'

'Archieswfc'

'Daveyboy66' ???? ---- Maybe we'll keep your negotiating skills for Plan B !!!!!

Guest George Smith

You forgot me

Not forgot you pal

Just its only me and you so far and with the strength of feeling on here I'd have thought people would be more up for it

'Come the Revolution' !!!

Guest George Smith

Good to see La Revolution has got a lot of support then lol

Yeah the singing section is a duo at the moment  :tango:

Edited by George Smith

Guest George Smith

When and where?

At SWFC with John Rutherford in the new year, but we need to let him know who/how many.

Will let everyone know who wants to attend the dates and times when I know

At SWFC with John Rutherford in the new year, but we need to let him know who/how many.

Will let everyone know who wants to attend the dates and times when I know

how many you thinking George? 

its to talk about ideas init? round a table, i dont think John will be expecting 10 or 20 or 50 to turn up, or has he booked the conferencing suite already? 

would it not be better for you to have a meeting before the meeting, with the army of fans, and write all the good ideas down George, maybe 3 or 4 of you could then go to the real meeting with the plans/ideas from your first meeting?

Maybe im outa line for suggesting it, i only know what ive seen in this thread... I just think it will be a bit more professional if you rock up with your manifesto in your briefcase, rather than whoever can shout the loudest or talk the fastest!

..... Ill keep me nose out!

how many you thinking George?

its to talk about ideas init? round a table, i dont think John will be expecting 10 or 20 or 50 to turn up, or has he booked the conferencing suite already?

would it not be better for you to have a meeting before the meeting, with the army of fans, and write all the good ideas down George, maybe 3 or 4 of you could then go to the real meeting with the plans/ideas from your first meeting?

Maybe im outa line for suggesting it, i only know what ive seen in this thread... I just think it will be a bit more professional if you rock up with your manifesto in your briefcase, rather than whoever can shout the loudest or talk the fastest!

..... Ill keep me nose out!

Good shout this is Judd

To get a good atmosphere you needs games that mean summat. You need games that are gunna make you go to the boozer beforehand and have 5 or 6 pints. Then you get an atmosphere.

You don't need alcohol to have a good time and sing.

Unless the majority of people agree with you. Then I give up on the world.