Atmosphere at S6

Guest George Smith

If there's embarrassing old men trying to cause aggro in the singing section.. well 1) I'd be very surprised they'd want to join in and 2) If they do join in.. not many others would want to be seen near them

lol

what do you mean by "trying to cause aggro"?

and under 2) if (older men) want to join in the singing section, not many others would want to be seen near them...

how do you know this, have you run a poll?

im 37 sit/stand in N/W just really want to know if im classed as an old man

In my mind im 27 and in body probably 47

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

im 37 sit/stand in N/W just really want to know if im classed as an old man

In my mind im 27 and in body probably 47

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

CAREFUL...

there might be a ban coming...

you might wanna get a false id if yer wanna keep going in there...

i think any younger wednesday supporters need to have a good look around hillsborough...

there's an awful lot of wednesdayites not it their first flush of youth, who are still as passionate as the younger supporters about the club...

what do you mean by "trying to cause aggro"?

and under 2) if (older men) want to join in the singing section, not many others would want to be seen near them...

how do you know this, have you run a poll?

With away fans like they do in the north. That's where they practice their extra scary finger pointing techniques

And yes if older men and their scary finger pointing joined the singing section everyone else would disperse quickly

With away fans like they do in the north. That's where they practice their extra scary finger pointing techniques

And yes if older men and their scary finger pointing joined the singing section everyone else would disperse quickly

and they've ALL told you that have they?

and btw, have the n/w dispersed because of all this finger pointing that's going on? WTF:  :ghoulguy:  :columbo:

CAREFUL...

there might be a ban coming...

you might wanna get a false id if yer wanna keep going in there...

i think any younger wednesday supporters need to have a good look around hillsborough...

there's an awful lot of wednesdayites not it their first flush of youth, who are still as passionate as the younger supporters about the club...

Most of the old "crew" now sit silently in the south!

I won't name them but i know who they are.. wouldn't argue with any of em still!

Most of the old "crew" now sit silently in the south!

I won't name them but i know who they are.. wouldn't argue with any of em still!

i think if you venture into the north you'll find a decent % of greys...

i saw a car with a number plate ending in 0wls in thurnscoe the other day, i looked at the driver and he looked (i'll be polite and say older than 50 [he might be lookin' in])...

a large % of our support has been waiting far too long for the return to glory days...

i hope chansiri can deliver us a side that can more than look after itself in footballing matters...

last season's away form was acceptable, but the home performances were dire at times, and hardly ever acceptable enough...