Lewis McGugan Signs On Loan - OFFICIAL

Guest Deleted member

Guest Willie Henderson

I'd be happy with any striker/midfielder at the moment, such is the lack of strength in depth in those depts.

Edited by Willie Henderson

you aren't paying attention are you ? They fell out with the manager about game time. It was widely reported on sky sports and fatty Evans confirmed it. But hey clearly you know more than all them. Stuart grey and fatty evans also said we were after bechio. You just don't want to believe it do you do a Google search sunshine it's on this thing called the Internet. Try it out

lol

Google?

FFS

lol

And in a nutshell (or nutcase) in one thread about a potential signing you can learn everything that is wrong with wednesdayite and the reason why they will only ever represent themselves rather than the actual fanbase and why nobody really gives a poo poo about them anymore....oh and why after attending acouple of meetings I bought a pint and abag of scratchings instead of renewing my membership

Carlton Cole being mentioned on newsnow via HTC. Personally I'd love for us to be able too bring in Ricardo Vaz Te and Lewis McGugan, both are a good age, experienced quality at this level and still got something to offer. Sadly, realistically I can't see either or similar being brought in, I expect another GTF, Howard or Sidibe type, unless another loan is put against the ground or someone steps in to help MM or Gray finally gets the DOF he was promised ages ago.

'Despite their dip in form, Mandaric insists he is “100 per cent” behind Gray, who hopes to recruit at least one new player before they travel to Huddersfield Town on Saturday'.

Taken from the Star today, hopefully McGugan is on his way