Lewis McGugan Signs On Loan - OFFICIAL

Guest Deleted member

He's better than I'd hope for and miles better than I expect,always thought he'd go on to bigger and better things by now,what's his problem has he been injured or can he just not fit in ?.

He's fit - just doesn't seem to be in favour although i don't think he would struggle to adapt to their style of play - but they seem to prefer Abdi, Tozser and Munari

He's way too good to be kicking his heels on the bench in the championship

All the good work done by some Wednesdayite directors gets undone with this kind of pathetic response from a director who contributes nothing to the Society, and who has only had a problem with our Chairman since he refused to bankroll the cricket club.

That's an agenda for you

Really?

That's pretty pathetic.

I was there when he rambled on for two hours and finally handed over that bottle of Hendersons.

All the good work done by some Wednesdayite directors gets undone with this kind of pathetic response from a director who contributes nothing to the Society, and who has only had a problem with our Chairman since he refused to bankroll the cricket club.

That's an agenda for you

There's loads of stuff that gets posted on here by plenty of people associated with Wednesdayite that makes the organisation look tinpot.  Not that I disagree with your point per se; but to suggest that 'all the good work' gets undone by a very very small minority of posts from a very very small minority of posters isn't totally true.

Owlstalk is a massive missed opportunity for Wednesdayite and it doesn't just boil down to the stuff you're referring to.

Guest Deleted member

To be fair there isnt really 'plenty of people' involved with Wednesdayite - least of all posting on here.

Which is why its so disappointing to see the posts that do make it.

As has already been said , he will be on big money at Loanford , so unless they are feeling charitable and willing to pay all his wages , it aint going to happen with old tight arse holding the purse strings at Hillsbro.  

He was very close to signing for Rovrum a few weeks ago because he fell out with the manager. The manager left and Watford pulled the deal I think it was a double swoop with dyer

McGugan signed a year before Dyer

Also there was more chance of you signing for Rotherham than there was of McGugan going there

McGugan signed a year before Dyer

Also there was more chance of you signing for Rotherham than there was of McGugan going there

It was on loan double deal earlier this season, both players had fallen out with manager and caused a rift in the squad. If the manager hadn't left they were on their way to rovrum. They splash the cash hence Becchio went to them and not us.

It was on loan double deal earlier this season, both players had fallen out with manager and caused a rift in the squad. If the manager hadn't left they were on their way to rovrum. They splash the cash hence Becchio went to them and not us.

We never had an offer in for Becchio

and Grandad should know, he recruited me, shortly before tendering his resignation for the 8th time :tango: :tango: :tango:

Seriously though I don't know what he's driving at. The Club has been ever helpful since The Wednesday Cricket Clubs rebirth. Our progress, three promotions and two championships, has to a large extent been financed by our two sponsors Money Map and Wednesdayite and member subscriptions. We have asked the club for non fiscal help on several occasions and have always received a positive response. 

Unlike Nigel I no longer have to worry about my business interests before striking up an alliance, I take people on face value and call it accordingly. Seeing as how I'm being pushed, My view on Milan is overall good though he could have done a little more financially to aid our managers.

Dunno where you got that from but 100% not even close to being true.

Why would Watford sign Dyer if they didn't want him?

you aren't paying attention are you ? They fell out with the manager about game time. It was widely reported on sky sports and fatty Evans confirmed it. But hey clearly you know more than all them. Stuart grey and fatty evans also said we were after bechio. You just don't want to believe it do you do a Google search sunshine it's on this thing called the Internet. Try it out

you aren't paying attention are you ? They fell out with the manager about game time. It was widely reported on sky sports and fatty Evans confirmed it. But hey clearly you know more than all them. Stuart grey and fatty evans also said we were after bechio. You just don't want to believe it do you do a Google search sunshine it's on this thing called the Internet. Try it out

T'internet dun't always tell't truth sunshine and if his record is owt to go by, nor does Evans.