Lewis McGugan Signs On Loan - OFFICIAL

Guest Deleted member

Guest Big Guns

No one is ever allowed to criticise the all mighty Grandad but other way round, crack on.

It's interesting how he points to Wednesdayite directors posts being destructive but during his time as chair he had spats with individuals on s regular basis. That looked far less professional than comments about our lack of spending

yep bang on the money this im afraid 

Guest Deleted member

I would agree that, at times, I do come over as a bit of an @rse. I would ask people to consider this in my defence.

That list of PMs from Abbey is just a small sample of the abuse I get on a fairly regular basis privately, on top of the idiots on here who follow me around posting their inane drivel in reply to everything I post.

Ive blocked Big Guns and the realist now, so won't be reacting to their mentalism any more.

I'm finding Owlstalk an altogether more pleasurable experience as a result.

Edited by Deleted member

I would agree that, at times, I do come over as a bit of an @rse. I would ask people to consider this in my defence.

That list of PMs from Abbey is just a small sample of the abuse I get on a fairly regular basis privately, on top of the idiots on here who follow me around posting their inane drivel in reply to everything I post.

Ive blocked Big Guns and the realist now, so won't be reacting to their mentalism any more.

I'm finding Owlstalk an altogether more pleasurable experience as a result.

I think your previous post where you quoted some of the messages Abbey sent you was bad form (although some of it was an eye opener).

I know he instigated it by stating you had sent him abusive messages but you could have given him the option to post some of those and asked him whether he felt it would be appropriate for you to post some that he sent you and seen what his response to that was rather than posting his messages straight away.

Private messages should be exactly that unless those involved agree to having them shown publicly. Otherwise it should be an issue for mods to deal with. Don't air your dirty washing in public.

Guest Big Guns

I think your previous post where you quoted some of the messages Abbey sent you was bad form (although some of it was an eye opener).

I know he instigated it by stating you had sent him abusive messages but you could have given him the option to post some of those and asked him whether he felt it would be appropriate for you to post some that he sent you and seen what his response to that was rather than posting his messages straight away.

Private messages should be exactly that unless those involved agree to having them shown publicly. Otherwise it should be an issue for mods to deal with. Don't air your dirty washing in public.

i agree and notice i get a mention again ive not commented on owt of his for months now hes the original owlstalk cry baby lol

hands it out but cant take it back

Guest Deleted member

Abbey Owl has engaged in abuse about me for months now, on here, and I have not bitten. It all started when I pointed out he was mistaken in some abuse he was giving Wednesdayite last July. He told me I would be 'back on the Board' in weeks.

He didn't like being challenged.

He lied about me on his post, I have tried to remain civil at all times.

The veiled threat (as he called it) was me saying "You're very brave making posts from an anonymous account" when I was specifically comparing it to being known as the author of comments.

I wasn't threatening him, not in the slightest.

I think I was at school when I last made a threat like that to someone.

Anyway - this thread is about Lewis McGugan

Can we stop derailing it?

Rubbish. If folk want to be billy big potatoes and post abuse to someone, don't hide behind a private messages.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Can we stop derailing it?

:D

I believe it was you that started that with your libellous post.

You are not Milan's right hand man and don't have to defend him at every opportunity, he's capable of doing that himself (£6m losses story).

For me Milan has done a job but always struggles to find balance in recruitment between the start of the season and Xmas. We get those that offer very little, these won't have cost much if anything at all (GTF, Drenthe etc) or if we are really struggling he pushes the boat out but funds it from loans secured against the ground (Wickham, Fryatt etc)

Like I say if he found a better balance rather than just be reactive all the time he'd be getting a lot less stick than he is now. Other thing he could do as well is honour the original deal of funding any losses, supposed to be him rather than 3rd party.

All Milan's actions are that of a man who's bitten off more than he can chew but it's unfair to move the goalposts now and surely this spread of debt will add to the difficulty of being able to sell the club on

Have to say this thread has degraded into the usual fairly pathetic name calling and general biccering by grown men - the only reason I keep checking back is to see if Woodhouseowl77 has posted again - I am becoming hypnotised by his avatar  lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

There's a little gang of people on here who give abuse out but as soon as you respond back start crying and bang on about how they've blocked you.

It's the same all the time.