Lewis McGugan Signs On Loan - OFFICIAL

Guest Deleted member

It was on loan double deal earlier this season, both players had fallen out with manager and caused a rift in the squad. If the manager hadn't left they were on their way to rovrum. They splash the cash hence Becchio went to them and not us.

Rotherham pay £3000 a week for Becchio, 10% of his weekly wage, fact .

Guest AbbeyOwl

To be fair there isnt really 'plenty of people' involved with Wednesdayite - least of all posting on here.

Which is why its so disappointing to see the posts that do make it.

Wednesdayite Directors Present and Old having a lovers tiff on a non related thread on Owlstalk. Gi shares back and move on ffs lol

Grandad the Chief arguer who cannot let even the slightest comment go criticises others for their comments. There cant be any Glass Houses in... wherever you live.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

All the good work done by some Wednesdayite directors gets undone with this kind of pathetic response from a director who contributes nothing to the Society, and who has only had a problem with our Chairman since he refused to bankroll the cricket club.

That's an agenda for you

No wonder you've found yourself on the verge of being sued from previous board members if this is an example of the bullshit slander you were posting

Wednesdayite Directors Present and Old having a lovers tiff on a non related thread on Owlstalk. Gi shares back and move on ffs lol

Grandad the Chief arguer who cannot let even the slightest comment go criticises others for their comments. There cant be any Glass Houses in... wherever you live.

Something old borrowed & blue ...

Guest AbbeyOwl

No wonder you've found yourself on the verge of being sued from previous board members if this is an example of the bullshit slander you were posting

Last time I criticised him he got the thread pulled and deleted, what this space lol

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Last time I criticised him he got the thread pulled and deleted, what this space lol

No one is ever allowed to criticise the all mighty Grandad but other way round, crack on.

It's interesting how he points to Wednesdayite directors posts being destructive but during his time as chair he had spats with individuals on s regular basis. That looked far less professional than comments about our lack of spending

Guest AbbeyOwl

No one is ever allowed to criticise the all mighty Grandad but other way round, crack on.

It's interesting how he points to Wednesdayite directors posts being destructive but during his time as chair he had spats with individuals on s regular basis. That looked far less professional than comments about our lack of spending

Used to message me with veiled threats, but he is held up as some beacon of light. There is a Wednesdayite section dont understand why they dont have there little tiffs in there.

Anyhow hope this loan deal comes off, we desperately need a decent midfielder

Guest Deleted member

Used to message me with veiled threats, but he is held up as some beacon of light.

Hahaha

Publish one.

Heres some of yours to me:

"what a sad little man you are, this is your total life isnt it. "

"Well carry on then, stick to making crowd pleasing comments and get all the plus's against your name you crave. I know they mean alot as you often minus me. Carry on fella live your life as the king of Owlstalk, me prefer to be a success in the real world"

"You make personal comments but dont like it back. As to it being brave, go look in the mirror mate, not lennox lewis looking back at you lol.

If you didnt live your life out on owlstalk people wouldnt know so much about you."

" Don't try speaking down to me matey buy and sell people like you every day."

"That statement was never issued to the press not even posted on Owlstalk. We do not all religously follow posting on Wednesdayites website. Anyhow enjoy the free pies, i would put any money on you being back on the Board shortly. Try to do a better job this time and actually run it for the benefit of the supporters and dont get involved in politics."

And thats not true either

"Well carry on then, stick to making crowd pleasing comments and get all the plus's against your name you crave. I know they mean alot as you often minus me. Carry on fella live your life as the king of Owlstalk, me prefer to be a success in the real world"

"You make personal comments but dont like it back. As to it being brave, go look in the mirror mate, not lennox lewis looking back at you lol.

If you didnt live your life out on owlstalk people wouldnt know so much about you."

"That statement was never issued to the press not even posted on Owlstalk. We do not all religously follow posting on Wednesdayites website. Anyhow enjoy the free pies, i would put any money on you being back on the Board shortly. Try to do a better job this time and actually run it for the benefit of the supporters and dont get involved in politics."

:laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha

Publish one.

Heres some of yours to me:

And thats not true either

This could get entertaining.

Didn't realise the wolf of wall street posted on owlstalk.