Come back Gary Megson

DC is sorting his Gray led committee out nicely! It is a ginger, hoof ball free zone with forward thinking respectful professional men!........no ginger in sight I'm afraid cult members!!! Awe well! You can always go and have a ginger jizzing session in greno woods to commiserate!!!

DC is sorting his Gray led committee out nicely! It is a ginger, hoof ball free zone with forward thinking respectful professional men!........no ginger in sight I'm afraid cult members!!! Awe well! You can always go and have a ginger jizzing session in greno woods to commiserate!!!

The committee cannot be completed until the Ginger Genius returns to lead it forward.

I love Grenoside Woods, it is a magical place that contributed to our last promotion.

#gingerknowsbest

Last time I was in greno walking the cat I noticed it was full of used jonnies and Maccy Dees wrappers! The cult of Megson should really take their rubbish home with them! Scrubbers !

Build from the back, mid table finish, 3 young strikers with huge potential!...........DC's comittee nearly complete!.................The modern day era of our famous club begins led by the Messiah that is Stuart Gray!............Dont live in the past Blue!...........You are welcome into the fold! :stuwinky: