North Stand "Hoolies"

I'm fully aware of the points you make.Maybe I should have called them the North Stand Singing Section 

as for the Warnock chants didn't hear them yesterday or last week either or thinking about it not since the last time he was in attendance.

Here in lies my point was Evans at the ground yesterday?

If he was accept my appologies

If he wasn't then what was the whole point in singing it?

they may say it clarifies the ruling of the court

They did indeed, which is ridiculous, because that hasn't been sung at Hillsborough, since 1967, and most of the cretins who were singing it probably weren't born until about 1990, and wouldn't have heard of Harry Roberts before this week. Anybody who sings songs in praise of scum like Harry Roberts needs help.

i believe i've heard the harry roberts song after 67...

I just can't believe Sheffield isn't full of boobies, fanny and Wednesday. My hopes and dreams are in tatters. No idea where to retire now.

It is I see plenty of all 3 when driving round Sheffield...don't listen to the lies

for example my wife has boobies, I'm a fanny(that'll appease Tasmanian) and my youngest son and myself are Wednesday :) 

Edited by chad

I just can't believe Sheffield isn't full of boobies, fanny and Wednesday. My hopes and dreams are in tatters. No idea where to retire now.

Thats because the words are...

Sheffield is wonderful

FOR..t**s, f***y and Wednesday

Can only assume the "full of" bit spread as a misheard lyric