North Stand "Hoolies"

Distasteful songs have been sung at football all my life, Many of us sang them as teenagers and then grew up,sadly some don't grow up.

The secret is to accept it is a part of live rather than getting easily offended about something that will always happen.

Guest Distraught!

So when the "I'd rather be a p**i than a Bade" song rears it's ugly head, you don't think anybody should be upset or embarrassed?

Easy one to sort out that might meet the approval of our West Brom friends on here:

"I'd rather be a Baggy than a Blade".

On second thoughts, maybe that makes West Brom sound like they are only just above the scummers in our hate list.

No, better scrap that.

:duntmatter:

We get it.. you and your mate are racist.

That's what your saying. Then claim it's a wind up.

OK

i think they have already tried to explain that they are not, merely that they can take a football chant for what it is.

why do i have the feeling that if i called you a racist after you had already denied it i would get a ban?

your a mod not a god,  even if you truly think they are racist you should keep your thoughts to yourself and accept that some people can never be educated on such matters.

but nothing i have seen in this thread deserves your post up above.

Poor retort.

FWIW i dont drink.... are you bald?  cos if realist is right im interested in which persona is the real one... 

It was a question not a retort.

No idea what you are on about with the second line?

Let us know when you finish accusing me of playing god when its ok to call a racist,,a racist.